Hosting Possible Saturnalia Festival

If shes not a crazy Hispanic lady maybe :joy::sweat_smile::sweat:
(My mother is a crazy Hispanic lady. Crazy for Jesus too which just makes it all so much worse lmao)

4 Likes

More like a crazy mixed bitch.

1 Like

Hispanic women scare me. Why? Chonklas. Theyre deadly in their hands.

3 Likes

Not to mention the first thing they see that could be used to beat someone with oh my fuck lmao

2 Likes

I did have a relationship with a nice spanish girl. But one time she didn’t understand what i was saying. It was freakin war. I left, because it was in a public place

2 Likes

I’m telling you man. Latinas are fucking crazy. I hear Hispanic men saying that Mexican women are the worst lol.
My mother is Mexican. It doesn’t show most of the time other than when shes angry or upset.

Sorry for the thread derail!!

3 Likes

I love Mexican food so much… :heart_eyes:
As smarter of fact I just made myself a chili Verde with pork butt and roasted Anaheim peppers and Jalapanos in extra virgin olive oil, fresh sweet Vidallia onions, fresh garlic clove, Tomatillios, fresh cilantro, and cooked to soften for 24 hours.
The pork melts in your mouth like butter and the flavors have fully coalesce into a fusion of Verde taste orgasm.
Served with white corn tortilla chips and lime.

4 Likes

I met a Venezuelan at EVIT in my culinary class. His favorite food was carne asada.

1 Like

Him: I want tacos…
Me across the room: with carne asada
Him:… WITH CARNE ASADA.

2 Likes

Could you stop that please. That sounds delicious.

1 Like

The culinary arts are definitely one of my favorites which is why I keep getting fat. :angry:
Oh, Anthony, oh captain my captain. :weary::cry::disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Maybe when you hurry up and move out here I can cook something for you.

3 Likes

Me too. I need to fast. I’m already walking a lot and do exercises but it’s terrible. Any good magick for that?

1 Like

I might try New AVP (Avatar) again Health or General Purpose.

This would literally be your reaction @AdamThoth
- YouTube

I’d love to come if I’m stateside around then, I might be. As long as the bourbon and pizza keep coming I’m happy. :+1:

Iowa other side of country for me hmm what opportunities will arise to get me there I wonder

Depending on the dates and how my work schedule works out i may be able to go :alien: just got give my job enough of a heads up when i need the time off. One perk of a workin at a good small business, when ya need time off just gotta give enough forewarning and let um know how much time so they prepare. :upside_down_face: