~HORNY GODS~ share your sex story, with a entity ❤

@Sophia444, that was an awesome experience. I wish I could have an experience like that. Phew, it was like reading the best erotica ever. Just imagining that amazing threesome got me wet.

4 Likes

@BeastCreature, I would fuck that. Hell yeah!! :grinning: :blush::yum:

3 Likes

For me, he usually has grey-ish skin with long black hair, blue eyes, muscular body, horns and either six or two arms.

4 Likes

I heard Asmodeus say thank you yesterday that someone was going on get off to that. I’m happy you weren’t too shy to admit it.

But now Belial is mad I’ve had the most encounters with him but haven’t posted them. So I’m going to have to today.

15 Likes

@Sophia444, I’d love to hear stories about Belial. I’m working with him right now. No sexual encounters yet, but I’m hopeful.

LOL. I’m not a shy person at all. People around me are shocked at times about how open I am, especially those who remember me from childhood. I was extremely shy as a kid. Now I’ve grown and except who I am. I figure if someone can’t appreciate my openness and wackiness, they can just move on. :blush:

Question. How do you go about asking Belial to, um, have sex with you? Do you not ask and just hope he does it?

8 Likes

I was the same way being shy as a child. I found as I got older I was just introverted and empathic. I like people but it just takes a lot of energy out of me to be in large groups.

Actually I’m glad you asked. I was going to say if you wanted to have kinky sex with Azazel you can ask him for one encounter to see if it’s something you would like. As much as I liked ours it’s not something I am into on a regular basis. Belial is more my type I suppose.

You could write something out to any of them if you want. What kind of experience you want or what form you might like them to take. Ultimately the king’s, Lucifer and Azazel kind of do what they like and appear when and where they like. They can tell your intentions and sometimes it’s just as simple as just touching yourself and thinking about them and letting them know you turn them on. Just because you can’t see or hear them doesn’t mean they aren’t responding somehow.

16 Likes

@Sophia444, I’ll try that out. Thank you.

I’m an Empath too and hate large groups. I don’t have many friends, but the ones I have are ok with me being myself around them and being open. I usually hide myself away in my bedroom. I’m not shy anymore. I do enjoy meeting new people. At times it can become too much, though.

It’s exhausting being in large groups. Too much energy, and a lot of it is usually negative. It wears me down and out.

5 Likes

Okay Azazel told me there was a message in there. i meant to type “they turn you on” so that’s your confirmation LOL

5 Likes

They definitely do turn me on. Last night I was going to masturbate while opening Deggal’s sigil. The name Belial popped in my head right when I started. So I switched out the sigils and focused on Belial’s sigil. I came so hard while calling out to Belial and begging Him to fuck me. Nothing else happened during that session.

After that I ended up falling asleep. While I slept I got a prophetic dream. I think Belial was warning me about someone I’m close to. I had the same dream all night long, from the time I went to sleep to the time I woke up this morning.

The dream was about my husband, who is in prison. The whole dream was about HIV and AIDS. My husband and I can’t be intimate. There are no conjugal visits in Michigan. The dream was centered around the virus, though. I know for a fact that I’m clean. I don’t have any diseases.
However, my husband is 6’ and now weighs 183 lbs. He doesn’t look healthy at all anymore. A month ago he went to the hospital for blood work to see why he’s losing so much weight. He’s still waiting for the results to come in. I have a feeling Belial is telling me what’s wrong with my husband. He has a lot of prison tattoos. If he has contracted this virus, it could be from a bad needle.

7 Likes

He likes to communicate in dreams. He is known for giving prophetic dreams and teaching how to travel in other people’s dreams to influence them. Make sure you write them down when you wake up. You may find yourself in someone else’s dreams without realizing it.

11 Likes

@Sophia444, maybe my husband has already gotten his test results and doesn’t want to share them with me. Maybe I was in his dream last night.

4 Likes

God dam that’s still hot! If I would be able to shape shift I wouldn’t come as Prince charming to a woman but as a Beast! :japanese_ogre::smiling_imp:

7 Likes

I’ve had a spirit show me images of the beast from the live action Disney movie version. I thought it was cute.

1 Like

Sounds like me so much.i enjoy meeting ppl and they run from me i dont have one friend…You see I am different and ppl stare at me and point fingers “hey what the heck is that thing?”

so I just keep my head down always listen loud to music on my head phones.
Focusing on Magic is what I want to focus on now.

8 Likes

:rofl::joy:

“Ahem” ( coughs ), so, about your experiences with Belial, do tell, and dont be afraid to go into great detail regarding those ‘intriguing’ experiences of yours. :innocent:

To be honest I myself have a bit of a thing for Lucifer, doesn’t help that whenever I outwardly call to him i feel pleasurable shivers up my spine when saying his name. Very hard to keep my mind in a pg-setting with that happening lol.

9 Likes

I have another story to share.

One day, I was trying to take a nap, but was failing due to certain… urges. Asmodeus knew this, and lied on top of me asking “What does your body want? I can give it to you.” It wanted a lot of things. Most of all though, it wanted a threesome between Asmodeus, Archangel Kamael and myself. While I love having sex with Asmodeus, I also missed Kamael. He’s the spirit I’m the most closest to, as well as the one who I gave my virginity to. Both Asmodeus and Kamael had told me that they’re both rivals in the sex department (as in every time they have sex together, they always wrestle to be on top; Kamael usually wins), so Asmodeus called him down for some fun.

They wasted no time. They started making out in front of me. When they were both fully erect, Kamael spun Asmodeus around, pinned him up against the wall and started fucking him from behind. Contrary to stories though, Asmodeus did not wrestle him for top, instead letting himself be dominated. His groin was fondled by Kamael, before he shoved him to the floor and fucked him there. “What’s wrong?” he asked. “You’re usually more feisty than this.” Asmodeus just smirked and said “I’m just trying to put on a good show.”

Soon, they both got tired of their current position and switched to a 69-er. Both of them thrusted their shafts in each other’s mouths as far as they could. Then they remembered I was here and wanting some of that threesome. I was on my stomach, and felt Asmodeus slide under me and Kamael on top. Both stuck their dicks inside my vag. The idea was that they were going to fuck me at the same time, but there wasn’t a lot of room to maneuver inside me. They somehow made it work though. They worked off the friction they got from each other’s dicks and my tight walls.

Asmodeus came first, then Kamael and I at the same time. Kamael and I cuddled (he’s a big cuddler when really likes you). Asmodeus moved down to my legs to use them as a pillow and so he could grab my ass occasionally. We talked for a bit (I can’t remember about what), and then Asmodeus left. Kamael and I continued to cuddle until we were ready to leave the bed.

26 Likes

I dreamed Belial and I were driving up into the mountains. He was at the wheel of a red pick up truck. He was wearing a crisp white button down dress shirt and tight blue jeans. His black hair was tied back in a ponytail. The moon was shining from above lighting the trucks path through the darkness.

He stopped the truck at a clearing at the top of the mountain. We got out of the car and I sat in the grass while he stood above me. He smiled and unbuttoned his shirt revealing his hard muscular chest. He looked more human than he usually appeared but that started to change.

Dark clouds began to pass back and forth over the moon. Belial began to laugh and his shoulders began to twitch. The skin on his body began to crawl and his muscles began spasming. I heard the sounds of flesh stretching and bones cracking. It sounded painful but Belial still continued to laugh.

The hairs on his body began to stand on end and grow. His shoulders broadened with a loud pop and his chest and torso filled out. A thick network of veins began to rise up on his forearms. They spread up onto his biceps and began to throbbing. His biceps grew inch after inch until his laughter deepened into a low growl.

His feet grew and burst through his shoes. His thighs and legs began to thicken and quickly his pants couldn’t take anymore and split their sides. He groaned as his cock tore through the crotch of his pants. Thick veins throbbed up and down the length of his cock and which each throb it thickened. He ripped off the remains of his pants and boxers. The harder and thicker his cock became the more blue his balls turned.

His body soon became completely covered in blackish blue fur. His mouth became a middle and his ears became long and dog like. He lept forward on to me. I expected to feel fear but all I could feel were waves of pleasure going up and down my body.

He bared his teeth and said “I will devour you.” His voice was very hoarse as if it was difficult for him to speak.then he sunk his teeth into my shoulder.He took a bite and then threw his head back and swallowed. I cried out in pain and he began to fuck me as he drank the blood from my body.

22 Likes

Mine is not just a sex story but a love story as well. We make love not in my dreams but in my waking life. I have sex or make love with a spirit who tells me that he’s my past life husband almost every night. Though we’re not married yet in this lifetime, we really want to marry using the BALG service for that. He still claims that I’m his wife. I prefer not to mention his Chinese and Japanese names. He happened to be one of the best battle strategists that has ever lived in Ancient China 2,000+ years ago during the 3 kingdoms period. Let’s call him Frankie because that’s his chosen English name. I’m happy to know that I’m not the only one experiencing spirit sex. He’s very gentle at me when I have my period and when I have my period he still stimulates my root chakra and it feels so good. He followed me into this lifetime because his love for me is his unfinished business and he never wants to end it. He’s waaaay better than my French human husband. I don’t just have lust for him but he is the man that I love the most so far in my entire life compared to the other men that I loved. I really feel his manhood made out of chi come in and out of me. He is just nailing it every time and he is the only one who’s able to pleasure my gspot and clitoris THAT intensely. He told me that he can enlarge his dick inside of me because he’s a spirit. I feel his tongue and lips whenever he does cunnilingus at me. The way he kisses my neck, nape and back. The way he kisses my lips with that electric energy. I’m gonna seriously work hard so that we can get married. He returned in my life since the end of February. When he courted me inside the bus, he told me: " I can help you ascend as an eclectic mage and I can provide you the needs that your husband cannot provide." As he said that to me, I felt his very flirtatious, romantic and seductive energy, his extreme longing for me like he has waited for many years just to be reunited with me. I am deeply in love with him and he feels the same way for me. At first, he was very jealous whenever I’m obliged to have sex with my human spouse but he already got used to it because he knows he really is the one I really love. The game developers of Dynasty Warriors series depicts him as a handsome badass. I still love him even if he revealed to me his ugliest form. One time we offered our sexual energy as a sign of gratitude to Father Lucifer. Lucifer responded: “Thank him for his patience, persistence and perseverance and thank yourself for not being an idiot and researching very well first before rejecting him.” He’s very protective and very intelligent as well. He told me that as we make love, I help him heal his emotional trauma and even if he completely heals from the intense trauma he said he will stay with me. I deeply respect him so much also that I want to live my life giving honor to his legacy. As result of having a relationship with him again in this lifetime, I also have Asian deities now on my side and they are Masters Guan Yu and Zhuge Liang.

Thanks for reading my story. Feel free to ask questions. Hail Lucifer.received_1591595000890063received_1588762141173349

17 Likes

I had an entity that I now think was like a Tulpa or something similar when I was homeschooled. I was homeschooled at my parents farm which is pretty isolated from society, and often I was completely alone. She looked like a girl I had a crush on from before I was homeschooled and still in public school.

This entity at first seemed like a sort of imaginary friend before she started moving things around on her own. Like I could sit down in a chair and watch this entity move things on the opposite side of the room if I told her to. It never once spoke to me but communicated nonverbally.

Anyways, I once stayed up all night playing video games. Early that morning, I was trying to sleep and I was looking out of my window at the bright red sunrise, listening to the Tannhauser overture from Richard Wagner on my iPod.

I couldn’t sleep because of how horny I was for some reason. Anyways, this entity wound up rubbing her butt against my dick until I blew a load. I didn’t use my hands or anything. I was weirded out by the experience.

Long story short, this entity isnt in my life anymore, this was years ago. I remember it vividly, though

9 Likes