~HORNY GODS~ share your sex story, with a entity ❤

Who are the horniest Entities all of you have experienced so far?

4 Likes

These are some kinky encounters it kept me up for two days straight…

7 Likes

Lilith, Belial and Asmodeus as far as just being horny and harder to satisfy. Theier energy feels more carnal and sexual like a hunger. cumming multiple times and wearing me out.

Compared to other demons where the sexual energy seems to be more intense and focused. They seem to get more pleasure from my pleasure. Almost like sex experiments to see how I respond. Theres a sense of curiousity. Examples Azazel and Lucifuge

16 Likes

Okay, so this story is gonna be pretty damn interesting. I’m nervous on sharing this, but damn, not many have shared stories on a foursome. I might not be too descriptive either, btw.

Well, so I had Azazel under me constantly and roughly thrusting in and out. I had King Asmodeus intensely thrusting in and out of my :cat::cat::cat::cat:. Then, I had King Belial sorta sitting on my face so I can suck his dick like a lollipop.

Azazel and King Asmodeus were really rough at it - especially King Asmodeus. While that was going on, I was licking all around King Belial’s dick like crazy while squeezing his balls. I kinda used my teeth too, but he didn’t seem to mind it too much, lol.

Then, after I swallowed King Belial’s cum a couple times, King Belial and King Asmodeus switched, and of course King Belial was extremely rough too. King Asmodeus seemed a excited when I began sucking his dick. Well, that was probably especially because I was using my teeth too. I just softly nibble on him a bit. Well, maybe some times weren’t really so soft. :wink::yum:

Finally, I swallowed King Asmodeus’ cum few times. Then, to finish things off, they cummed in me almost all at once. That was so much energy. I was tired, though, because it was like so much raw energy, and all of us going rough and intense at it. It was crazy. One of them finished me off by just sooo roughly fucking me that I accidentally moaned out loud in the physical. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Anyway, all in all, maybe some day I’ll try it again. It might not be soon, but it’ll be some day, lol. I may just stick with a threesome next time. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

34 Likes

^ There, I finally shared my story, lol! :flushed::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Drachir @Epsilon_The_Imperial @BeastCreature

6 Likes

Pervert by proxy :blush:

4 Likes

You are a goddess :heart: now I am motivated to try to with a couple of succubus first I am gonna need to get used to one this summer

4 Likes

@Sophia444
Have you had sex with Azazel and Lucifuge? Would you be willing to share an intimate interaction with one of them?

4 Likes
10 Likes

@Sophia444
Wow!! Nice. Kinky!! Which one was this?

4 Likes

my succubus in my dream look something like this but with blonde hair

I want her back :sob:

14 Likes

I evoked Asmodeus in my sleep to help me feel more lust towards my husband. My labido was low earlier in my pregnancy. He appeared as a black shadow but then I sensed a presence behind me. I turned and knew that it was Lucifuge even though he only appeared as a black shadow as well.

While my back was turned Asmodeus grabbed my breasts from behind and started to fondle them. His touch was hot the heat growing to an intensity that I could barely take. He said nothing he only chuckled deeply. He pulled my ass cheeks apart and began teasing my asshole with the head of his cock. My body became enveloped in a haze of lust and heat energy.

Lucifuge came closer and his form changed and came into focus. He was an attractive middle aged man with long white hair down his back. He took my chin in his hands. “I’ve been waiting for you to ripen like the sweetest of fruits” He trailed two fingers down my body and down into my panties. His touch was cold like he had poured ice water down my body.

He found my clit and began to rub it in small circles. The contrast between Asmodeus hot aura and Lucifuge’s cold fingers began to balance me out. Then I was able to focus on the intense pleasure. My knees began to buckle and I almost fell.

Asmodeus grabbed my thighs and effortlessly lifted me up onto his cock. My body shuddered as his thickness began stretch my asshole. Lucifuge removed my panties and he smiled when he showed me they were soaked. He entered my pussy slowly using Asmodeus’s thrusts to push him deeper.

At once they both entered me balls deep and I felt their cocks touch and cum inside me. It pushed me over the edge and I came harder than I thought I was possible. I woke up in bed with the sensation of being dropped back into my body and their cum dripping from my holes.

35 Likes

Azazel

3 Likes

How does King Asmodeous look like? Some said his looking tall with braided hair up to his butt.
I also got my hair braided but is still short

I look up to him. Just like others look up to rappers and start dressing up like them. His my idol

5 Likes

Closest I could find. He never took human form during the encounter but later on. I just saw a black human shadow with a Cheshire grin and a dick LOL

12 Likes

… fuck…
i need to get my shit going! Damn… i need this shapeshifting crap, so i can finally enjoy myself with literally everyone, if i want :stuck_out_tongue: and lets be real: who doesn’t want that for him- or herself?

Its difficult for me, to find words, on how much i desire the position of every single person in that scenario :heart:

17 Likes

For me he is often a spider. I get a Khal Drogo vibe from him.

5 Likes

This is how I imagine him

18 Likes

Meeooww :flushed::heart_eyes:
cough cough
I mean… ayyyyee, that’s pretty cool.
nervous laughter

9 Likes

Yes please :grinning:

1 Like