7 Likes

Oh of course :blush:

1 Like

ITS ALCHEMY

You need the outer dick to rise, for the inner dick to rise XD

11 Likes

So this is what I’ve been missing? BALG Erotica mmmmm… :smirk:

9 Likes

Let’s see… As mentioned in other threads I have had sexual encounters with Astarte, Bune, my servitors, a succubus, several random females (android/gynoid/robot seems to be a common theme), other wet dreams… I had the body of a female a few times in some lucid dreams.

4 Likes

All Right I will share mine it’s dumb and kinda dirty i will try keep it as clean as possible. don’t Lough at me.
Ok so so it started in a dream. I was in a bus returning from school I had a back pack on my back. There was only 3 girls with me in the bus and the driver of course. All of the sudden there is a Torando outside! I freak out and I fall to my knees under a seat covering my head with the bag pack. I was head down butt up. All of the sudden during the god dam tornado one of the girls got horny aland she took down my pants. She didn’t even know me!
She started performing oral sex on my butt hole! her tongue felt weird texture kinda hard. so I woke up cause i thought this is becoming a nightmare. After I woke up I was in my bed same position i was in my dream. And the salad tossing was still happening I could also hear tongue smacking if i rember and my butt cheeks forced open by some hands. It kinda hurt and felt good at the same time. I thought to let it happen. After 15 seconds I remember some of the stories I red online “demons have 17 inch penis with scaly texture or sandpaper, some ppl woke up with their butt bleeding and tearing up”. Once those thoughts flooded my mind I broke out of sleep paralysis so fast and saying " hell no! that’s enough!" and let me tell you, usually i dont break easy out of sleep paralysis.
that was the only time it happend and I thought that was a male demon And i am not sure if it was a dream or real.

20 Likes

:3 … i enjoy reading this thread way too much XD

12 Likes

It was so funny! But what a crazy story!

6 Likes

So Asmodeus often shows up while I’m either in the middle of masturbating or close to climax; most of the time he likes to watch (and talk dirty) and maybe jerk off himself, but sometimes he offers to join in.

A couple nights ago was the most intense sexual encounter I had with Asmodeus. At that point, it had been a while since we had sex. But that night, he was really horny and wanted me right then and there.

I was touching myself, when Asmodeus slides under me, as he usually does when he wants some, and starts squeezing my breasts crazy-hard. I could feel his hard cock rubbing and throbbing my vagina as his slowly moved his hips. “I ache for you. I’ve waited so long.” He moaned.

Asmodeus pushed his dick inside me as far as could. Normally, it doesn’t hurt that much when he does, but that time, it hurt like hell in the best way possible. It was hard and very girthy; like having wide rock inside me. I actually felt it widen my vag. “I’ve been saving all this cum for you.” he said. Before I could respond, he starts thrusting his hips. Usually, Asmodeus starts off slow, and then gradually gets faster, sometimes stopping so I don’t cum too soon. But his thrusts were consistently hard and fast. Asmodeus was that desperate for climax. We were both loud (I was so glad no one was home that night). His hands were firmly gripping my breasts, but would occasionally let go of one to either rub my my clit, or squeeze my ass.

He kept going until he came. It was so sudden and so intense; I think it was the hardest he had ever cum inside me. His load was thick and heavy, and he shouted out with every pump. I was so surprised, that I actually had to ask him “Did you just cum?”. But Asmodeus wouldn’t pull out. His dick may have went limp after cumming, but I could tell from his breathing and the way he shifted under that he wasn’t satisfied yet; he needed to cum a second time. That, and I hadn’t cum yet, and Asmodeus was never one to leave the bed until I had done so.

“Touch yourself. Now.” he demanded. I did what he said and started rubbing my clit. The longer I did this, the more I felt him harden inside me. Sometimes, he’d reach down and squeeze his own balls. After a little bit of this, he started fucking me again without warning. Again, it was consistently hard and fast. And that time, he brought me all the way to climax. I practically screamed it felt so good. Asmodeus didn’t cum as hard as the first time, nor was his load as massive, but I could tell from the way he growled that he was completely satisfied.

After relaxing for a few minutes, we thanked each other for the experience. He kissed me on the head, told me I was beautiful and he left.

60 Likes

:3 … praise me! for i created this thread!
~And praise all those naughty magicians even more!! :smiley:

Rarr :heart:

Nice stories :slight_smile: and such a…juicy way of telling them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

This thread deserves to go to 10k comments but a lot of people don’t feel comfortable to share. And i respect that.
Took me while to share mine then I felt pretty embarrassed for while. I tell you this tho can’t wait to have more encounters :grin:

6 Likes

I actually don’t know when it was, and if i told you about it already.

At a ritual, there was something which i would describe as telepathy or “forced imagination”.
WARNING, this potentially kills your boner!!!

Summary

Lilith kissed me, stroked me and between my legs.
She let me lick her clit, while she was pissing down to me.
She cut my throat, and while the blood was still spilling out ofr the wound like a fountain, she kissed me, and then inserted a black orb (which my mind strangely tries to describe as “soul”) and then she sewed my throat.

I know, it doesn’t really belonge here, but at least some aspects of it were full of sexual tension.

9 Likes

That kinda killed my lust… Did it hurt?

4 Likes

No, but i knew that it was being “playful” combined with a light “punishment” for ignoring her for so long :confused:

9 Likes

@BeastCreature
That was such a great story. I’m sorry though. I caught myself laughing a few times. I’m an extremely visual person. Great that you shared. Thank you for that…image. :yum::blush::grin:

4 Likes

@BeastCreature
Just not with the sandpaper tongue, right? :yum::joy::blush:

1 Like

The tongue was not a regular average tongue. It wasn’t fleshy it felt more like a hard old pice of cloth.

3 Likes

I was imagining a cat tongue. Those hurt.

2 Likes

It’s possible! I heard of succubus stories with cat tongue and teeth :blush:

3 Likes

Eeee. It’s bad enough to have your asshole licked out by a cat like tongue, but leave the teeth out of it.

3 Likes