~HORNY GODS~ share your sex story, with a entity ❤

Yeah. His best role in my eyes. Would love a second part to be made.

As far as we know Hollywood is probably going to remake it

Had Lady Astaroth a few times. Each time it gets more and more physical. I could actually feel her push me down and sit in my lap this last time.
She rode me like I didn’t know was possible. It was so intense that when we were finished I passed out. Slept like a baby and felt fantastic when I woke up.

11 Likes

Know this an older post but Azazel is into some really kinky stuff.

Fun but if I wrote it down it would sound kind of gross.

3 Likes

Haha do tell.
I’m curious.

2 Likes

Lots of different use with different body fluids and things that come from the body. Plus BDSM, he keeps sending the images to my husband as well but this is tamer right now because he is one tracked minded with me currently (something about the big chess game).

4 Likes

Oof. When I was lying in bed one night I felt someone grasp my dick in the middle of my sleep. Don’t know who the fuck it was tho considering I had, Lucifer, Azazel, Belial, and Andras evoked the days before…sighs…Now I know how slutty pregnant woman feel when they dont know who’s the father.

7 Likes

Don’t get me started on Azazel, let’s just say that he enjoyed his payment. I will not be elaborating. But if I could find a boyfriend like him, even as a satyr… Oh my… I thought EA koetting a year ago was hot… but between Azazel and Lucifer, I would lose my fucking mind.

3 Likes

235 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mephisto’s Grey Room (BALG Sex Stories and Horny 18+ Thread)

New thread for 2021 at:

3 Likes