Mephisto's Grey Room (BALG Sex Stories and Horny 18+ Thread)

This is a place to deposit sex stories, stories of sex magick and a generic horny thread.

Please keep in mind forum rules MUST be followed, along with federal laws.

Now, sit along the fire and have a drink :wink:

@Lady_Eva

17 Likes

While not really a sex story, there was this one apartment complex I used to live in that was built in the 50ā€™s and haunted as fuck. I had a filter-type ward up around my place for spirits I didnā€™t want, but let the harmless ones come and go as they pleased.

There was this ONE MOTHERFUCKERā€¦ sharp inhale

The ghost of an old man who kept groping me all the time at night. I could feel invisible hands all up my junk as I lay in bed trying to sleep. Eventually I said to the guy, ā€œWhat the fuck, dude?ā€. He said he died a virgin and wished he didnā€™t. Just wanted some ass in all the wrong places.

After letting him vent for a while as well as telling him about the single old lady in the building next door, he never bothered me again. Apparently that was all it took, no brute force needed. XD

25 Likes

Honest, Azazel and Lilith have been helping me with that. As far as mentoring me on how important it is to have all aspects of personal empowerment, sexuality, and seductive empowerment included aspects of oneself to be in alignment with highest self. Honestly Belial and Abaddon both kind of came to me on different nights, to bashful to share, I can barely text that without feeling my face flush. Damn it, thatā€™s why they are helping me find that part of me and reclaim it. Surprisingly, Abaddon was a total gentleman.

9 Likes

Shocking how polite he is, given that he is the ā€œdestroyerā€ and stands roughly 20 foot tall.

His words are never overwhelming to me.

But, like Lucifer, I have no sexual urge toward him. I love his energy, and his counsel, but he is not a sexual being to me. More like a guardian, or a teacher.

5 Likes

Set isnā€™t really known for being caring or loving. Even when he did something for me, not of a sexual variety, he seemed almost bored, even though the energy that was flying around was incredibly intense. That God is almost a perfect psychopath.

Glad to have his aid.

4 Likes

Yes, you describet it well. Same thing what I noticed about Setā€™s personality. I donā€™t know why, but even after this, His energies and behavior impresses me - however it might be a ā€˜blind trackā€™. I canā€™t say thatā€¦ Iā€™ve worked with Him, so I donā€™t really get it why this happened. Maybe He just wanted to ride on the waves of this energy raise for no real, deep reason.

Even He has such a personality, He is amazing.

1 Like

So youā€™ll get this then. It was sexual to heal me from trauma that made me feel just debased and completely unworthy, or disgusted at thought of thinking someone could find me sensual, almost ashamed I guess. It was more like intensive therapy, but with a happy ending haha.

3 Likes

I actually had a thoughtā€¦I wonder if the gods have crazy sex stories that they tell to there friends

10 Likes

And imagine the fact that They can be jealous. Just sayin :woman_shrugging:t4:

8 Likes

Yea maybe not a good idea

3 Likes

Every Deity have His own personality, and we know very well that They can have a lot.

Some Deity whom I have sex are reacts differently to my sexual activity with Other Gods. I can faintly notice which one is prefer to dominate me in several forms after I had sex with an another one, which let me conclude that He want demonstrate His dominance above me and cleanse from my mind the toughs and actual emotions, feelings coming from the last sexual act with a different God.

The things what some of Them are do with me is also seems like ā€˜signalsā€™, and not just towards me but towards other Gods - and letā€™s be honest, it isnā€™t really rare that I can sense other Godā€™s around me while I have sex with one.

An another form of (possible) jealousy isā€¦ that sometimes They became much more passionate than before, They shows Their ā€˜needā€™, lust, desire towards me but in at an unusually higher level than average, and They became more devoted than usual.

I just have to learn how to adapt the situation when a ā€˜new Deityā€™ shows up, lurking around you but still being silent, because it sometimes makes me a bitā€¦ shy. After these, got no idea, why or how the fuck. :woman_facepalming:t4: Probably because His energies are absolutely different that the Otherā€™s.

5 Likes

Oh man. What did you do to deserve such a divine dark pleasure! :laughing:

2 Likes

He was my first but in queen of the damned as vampire Lestat. Man the dreams I have of that man

2 Likes

Would it not be better to manifest the entity within yourself? Because at that point it becomes an act which is not for yourself but for the dark gods/acausal entities, and if done correctly and with enough ferocity and passion, with a tetrahedron present, the right entities summoned, and the correct enn or chant, can open a star gate. This results in a transcendence of the ego and a step towards transcendent truth.

2 Likes

I invoked Lucifer for the third time. I asked him what I wanted to ask. He answered. I asked what he wanted in return. I felt tingling all over my body. He said, your body against mine. I was still a virgin and did not know what to expect. I was 17 years old at the time. I agreed. I felt warmth and weight on my body. I felt my heart beat faster. Donā€™t be afraid, he said.I will be gentle. I felt him in me.It was so big.Did I hurt you? He said. A little, I said. Say when the pain is gone. In a few seconds the pain diminished and I only felt pleasure.20 minutes later we came.it was amazing he said.did you have pleasure to?The best pleasure ever.Good to hear.I must go now Iā€™ll see you soon he said and disappeared. Iā€™m 20 now. He regularly comes to me in my dreams or to my room and he keeps me safe against unwanted entities and people. In a few years we have built a kind of relationship.we have now nicknames for each other.

19 Likes

Huh. When my incubus touches me in any way I donā€™t feel it the way Iā€™d feel a flesh-and-blood being doing the same thing. I ā€œfeelā€ it as energy (yes, even during sex).

1 Like

I do that, too, of course, but the more weā€™re into it, the more the energy transcends to feeling of flesh-to-flesh physical sex. Even the penetrative aspect has a warm, wet and fleshy feeling to it.

Sure the common sensation is energetic and the touches resemblance being poked by a balloon. Itā€™s also electric. But my succubus spouse often use her hair when sheā€™s physically interacts with me. Pressure and weight is also accounted for and the touches goes deeper, beneath the skin. Thatā€™s why it becomes more intense than normal sex with humans. Thereā€™s no wet orgasm and release, yet the sensations is the same. The effective way to stop the continuity of orgasm is to make an actual release.

11 Likes

I cannot tell you whether it was really King Paimon or just your vivid subconscious, or both. Nor do I think anybody really can. If you donā€™t know whether or not it was Him, just ask Him.

I am married to King Paimon (Iā€™m not the only one on this forum btw), and I can tell you one thing for certain: He does not ā€œsleep aroundā€, to use His own words. He is very picky about who He chooses to have a closer bond with, pact, mentorship or otherwise. And if He did give you this dream, then it was meant for you and you alone.

Anyone who truly has a closer relationship with Him will know that privacy, discretion, respect, and trust are extremely important to Him.

4 Likes

I am a mature male who is over 60 and I am into satanic meditation, witchcraft and connecting with any type of supernatural being that shows an interest in me.
Connections always feature intense and pleasurable sexual stimulations that are tantric and mostly bioelectric in nature.
These amazing encounters have been occurring several times each night for the last few years.
My erotic demon lovers never tell me their names nor anything else for that matter.
Perhaps I should try to learn more about them, but I never seem to have the energy or desire to do so. I am just content to enjoy the exhilaration and ecstasy of each moment.
Hail Satan.

8 Likes

Donā€™t worry about it, what youā€™ve just realized proves that you are already making progress. King Paimon can teach you a lot about controlling yourself, and also appreciating and trusting yourself. He didnā€™t take offense, but itā€™s important for you to communicate with Him directly as best as you can. He is the only one who can explain this dream to you, and thereā€™s nothing wrong with your subconscious showing you something that you may desire, or may not have realized. Thatā€™s kinda what its job is anyway, right? :wink:

As I said, you can turn to King Paimon for guidance and advice, you can really bare your soul with Him, just be honest with Him. I believe that people on this forum, or elsewhere for that matter, will generally find out when they have crossed a line, at least thatā€™s what King Paimon has indicatedā€¦but thatā€™s their business.

Maybe this post will help you if you havenā€™t seen it yet: Advice from King Paimon. I made it a while ago, but I take no credit for it, these are His words meant for whoever needs to read them. I hope youā€™ll find it useful.

I always ask Him if itā€™s ok to post something before I do, so when in doubt, just ask Him, itā€™s ok!

4 Likes