~HORNY GODS~ share your sex story, with a entity ❤

I’m not ready to have kids, human or otherwise. So no. xD

What about in the future? I mean I could never do it. Biological pregnancy is really taking it out on me.

Spiritual pregnancy sounds a million times worse.

4 Likes

Maybe. We’ll see.

She’s letting you know who she serves…that you can be with her through her mistress.

2 Likes

I had a similar comment about “carry the fruit of my loins,” and I was like, um…if you’re serious…I’m okay with it.

2 Likes

It’s an energy baby…it wouldn’t affect you like a physical baby.
It would affect you…just not like that.

3 Likes

I had a threesome with an ancient Egyptian god and with my spirit lover in the spirit realm.

1 Like

One time I woke up from a spirit kissing my hand, then she put her lips around my dick and for some reason I started to deepthroath her and she got mad as fuck at me and dissapeared =(

3 Likes

Wait… She started to suck you… Then you sucked her? No wonder why she was mad lol

1 Like

A couple of days ago I was doing some ritual work. Afterwards I told one of the spirits about a list of qualities I would like in a woman. A few hours later I woke up from a nap with a trickster standing over me, I was half asleep so I shall excuse myself for my utter stupidity, but she offered to hook me up, and I accepted. Paid and everything!

A while after that I got exactly what I wanted: demure, loving, traditional, magical, etc. Just one problem (two if you count her being a spirit), she was one of the rotting handmaidens of Izanami. Knowing that in the myths turning down dead girls is a horrifically bad idea, I went along with it. Apparently the touch of corrupted dead spirits hurts more than having part of your spirit eaten, who knew? Afterwards I found hairs in my mouth even though I hadn’t eaten for two days, and when I told her she would have to find a body if she wanted to be with me, I found a cockroach had crawled next to my pillow, despite that room having no way for them to enter.

So, lesson learned, lookout for rules lawyers when dealing with infamous jokesters.

8 Likes

Should’ve said “Sexy woman body” lol

4 Likes

In my experience, women don’t like a cock forced down their throat. Some consider it the height of rudeness. You blew it, man.

2 Likes

The irony in that comment tho…:joy::ok_hand:

11 Likes

Now you got me interested, now I’m actually going to look into a Cambion and see if that’s something that I really want.

I should probably do the union between me and my succubus first.

Maybe I shouldn’t talk about these things whenever my succubus is standing literally four feet away from me.

4 Likes

Hot

Haha you speak facts buddy, there’s different types of woman, some just want to get fucked like animals while some want those passionate night walks at the beach… But either way they all want to be loved :wink:

3 Likes

Am I the only man who has noticed that nearly every lady practicing “the left hand path” has a huge amount of personal magnetism?

Think about it. Think of any girl/woman you have ever been attracted to that was NOT a practitioner if the left hand path. Chances are, they would all be classic beauties who fit into a specific category known as “your type” because of a specific and easily identified set of characteristics that you personally find attractive.

But ladies/girls who practice the left hand path (to me anyway) seem to attract me like a magnet even when they are all uniquely different and have little in common other than this common spiritual path they are on.

I realize many of them have actually cast spells to be more appealing as I assume many of the men on the same path have also done. But I believe some of them when they say they have never worked magick with the intent of becoming more appealing. And yet, it happened anyway. It’s as if working magick makes someone appealing as a side effect as well. This is not always the case, in my opinion, for practitioners of the right hand path.

This also raises the question, ladies, do you feel men following the left hand path are also attractive for reasons you can’t always put your finger on?

11 Likes

It’s just a sync of vibrations. Perhaps ownership of confidence and power.

1 Like

There we go again with the horny dogs :expressionless:

3 Likes