~HORNY GODS~ share your sex story, with a entity ❤ 🛌💃💞❤💓💕💗🖤🌹🌡👄👅

No, I don’t think so. From my understanding the child gestates within the energy centers, not the actual womb. You can read about @Lady_Eva’s experience here:

A couple of male magicians on this forum have also carried and given birth to a spiritual child. it is not based in biology and so is not limited to one specific gender.

MOM don’t be a cockblock :full_moon_with_face::eyes:

besides magickal doesn’t always have to be serious. They’re learning about sex wdym

Lol I’m jellyyyy

Holy moly that sounds so freakin intense. He wanted to get you pregnant?

I don’t think so. I think he was just talking dirty.

I seriously keep reading this title as ~HORNY DOGS~ and I’m deeply disturbed each time lol

Would you let him knock your navel up like Lady Eva?

I’m not ready to have kids, human or otherwise. So no. xD

What about in the future? I mean I could never do it. Biological pregnancy is really taking it out on me.

Spiritual pregnancy sounds a million times worse.

Maybe. We’ll see.

She’s letting you know who she serves…that you can be with her through her mistress.

Demonic Sex

I had a similar comment about “carry the fruit of my loins,” and I was like, um…if you’re serious…I’m okay with it.

It’s an energy baby…it wouldn’t affect you like a physical baby.
It would affect you…just not like that.

I had a threesome with an ancient Egyptian god and with my spirit lover in the spirit realm.

One time I woke up from a spirit kissing my hand, then she put her lips around my dick and for some reason I started to deepthroath her and she got mad as fuck at me and dissapeared =(

Wait… She started to suck you… Then you sucked her? No wonder why she was mad lol

A couple of days ago I was doing some ritual work. Afterwards I told one of the spirits about a list of qualities I would like in a woman. A few hours later I woke up from a nap with a trickster standing over me, I was half asleep so I shall excuse myself for my utter stupidity, but she offered to hook me up, and I accepted. Paid and everything!

A while after that I got exactly what I wanted: demure, loving, traditional, magical, etc. Just one problem (two if you count her being a spirit), she was one of the rotting handmaidens of Izanami. Knowing that in the myths turning down dead girls is a horrifically bad idea, I went along with it. Apparently the touch of corrupted dead spirits hurts more than having part of your spirit eaten, who knew? Afterwards I found hairs in my mouth even though I hadn’t eaten for two days, and when I told her she would have to find a body if she wanted to be with me, I found a cockroach had crawled next to my pillow, despite that room having no way for them to enter.

So, lesson learned, lookout for rules lawyers when dealing with infamous jokesters.

Should’ve said “Sexy woman body” lol

In my experience, women don’t like a cock forced down their throat. Some consider it the height of rudeness. You blew it, man.