Hopefully just a nightmare

In my nightmare, there was a dark spirit or shadow that was in my grandfathers house (Where I was staying). Over the course of the nightmare it was revealed that it was a vicious dead spirit and I left. Vibrating Michael’s name in the presence of the spirit/shadow didn’t help. In another part of the nightmare, after repeatedly showing my work ID to some police officers, I walked into a room with other people. Grey spirits flew around and grabbed me. Vibrating Michael’s name made them let go, but they stayed in the room. When I began to wake up from the nightmare, my feet and legs felt and looked weighted down with bars until I was fully awake (could be from the long walk I did yesterday). I don’t know if it was a simple nightmare or an actual attack. The detail of the nightmare and the fact I got something akin to sleep paralysis (if I’m using the right term) for the first time ever, has me rattled.

1 Like

It is possible that what you experienced could be a combination of a nightmare and a spiritual attack. The vividness and detail in the dream, as well as the sleep paralysis-type symptoms could indicate a spiritual attack, especially given the presence of the dark spirit or shadow in your grandfather’s home and the aggressive behavior of the grey spirits in the other part of the dream.

This being said, the fact that you were able to vibrate the name of Michael, even in the dream state, and that the spiritual entities let go of you, suggests that the attack may not have been entirely successful.

1 Like

Angels like Michael are feeding with your fear’s
Use first sun pentacle of solomon with face of metatron and u will never ever experience bad dreams or stop working with them and ask demons for help in your spiritual path

1 Like