Hooded Shadow Man?

I’m not very good with ingredient magicks. But I’m good at making spells that rhyme and they seem to work decently without using anything. I mostly use it for small things though. Like getting a light to change faster. Helping my singing voice. Helping people recover faster from illness… Also my boyfriend and I have a link that just happened out of nowhere. Where if I’m sick or in pain he can take it from me and I can do so for him. Even if we are tired we can give energy to each other.

1 Like

Perfect because you do not need shit.

Can you visualize aka imagine?

2 Likes

Very much so. I spent most of my time as a kid just laying in bed, with my eyes closed, practicing that. Dont know why. Just did.

Good, good.

See here’s what I want you to do. Take that oujia board shit and all of this shit that’s happened. I want you to conceptualize it into something, then I want you to visualize it turning into something positive for you. In fact I just thought of something.

Take everything negative, the oujia, the spirit, all of it and compress it into a ball of negative energy. I want you to become disgusted with it. Loathe it. Want it gone. Visualize the fire of Archangel Michael consume and destroy it.

Now say some form of incantation along these lines: “I remove and banish this energy from space. May no negativity from events or spirits enter this place… Etc etc”

See that negativity turn into a positive white fire. See the angel fire cleanse your life and turn it for the better. Transmute negative into positive.

3 Likes

In fact while this side of my personality is out let me just say this.

That is YOUR house. You have every goddamned right to kick that shit out. That is your safe place and that shit Is trying to take it from you. You stand your ground and you tell it to get the fuck up out your face and to go the fuck back to where it came from. Had this been me I would have got right in that mother fuckers face.

End rant.

1 Like

I will definitely do that. The problem is I always got a fatherly feeling from him and (as my dad is a terrible alcoholic) it made me think incorrectly about the situation. Only recently did I realize this needs to stop and that was after 3 years of living states away from my parents home. But I will do that visualization. Thank you.

3 Likes

Even if that was your father the behavior that spirit has exhibited is unacceptable.

3 Likes

I agree. I should mention that the reason I felt the need to return for more help is because I was watching The Labrynth with my boyfriend. (I had never seen it.) And the way David Bowie’s character acted reminded me of how he did (besides the singing and stuff) and it gave me a home sick feeling and a huge urge to beg his forgiveness. So. You know. OBVIOUS red light there.

1 Like

So I just tried playing a random song on Pandora. Like I did earlier on in this thread. And the song that played this time is Lady of the Moon by 2002

Finding it increasingly difficult to bring myself to do the incantation thing. It’s like a mix of procrastination and feeling bad for him. I know I just need to breathe and push through it but I cant stop feeling bad.

1 Like

Have you considered asking the spirit what he wants with you? @Kaya before launching a direct line of attack.

There are spirits who use spiritual torture to signify their presence over certain individuals until they take notice of them.

If you want further help with this PM me and we can talk further

Why on Earth would you feel bad?

I will not help or respond until you do it. Do you want to solve your problem? It’s time to get up and do something. There is no room for whining. Only action.

1 Like

Hi Kaya,

Several spirits may manifest in this manner. This spirits behavior toward you is unacceptable.

I think that these feelings are the spirit’s attempt to stop you from freeing yourself from it. Do the meditations that Fallen_Angel recommends.

What this spirit wants with you I don’t think matters because this spirit has behaved like an asshole toward you for long enough. If this was a protective spirit its behavior would have been helpful not parasitic.

Here are 2 things I would suggest.

1. Ask Our Lady of Guadalupe for help and trust her. She is the Mother Goddess of the Americas although Catholics see her are a an aspect of the Virgin Mary. She is powerful whether you are in the Americas or not. Either way She can break the hold of these kind of spirits and cloak you from them.

2. This member of the forum has experience with a powerful benevolent Goddess that is able to instantly break the bonds any spirit/demon or malevolent entity that has a hold on you and these spirits/demons/entities are are so afraid of her they just run away and hide.

2 Likes

Often times when removing malevolent spirits from you without putting careful thought, you’ll find that depending on how powerful this spirit is, they can do undue harm to those around you in the process. This has happened to people many times than often necessary. Often times people don’t properly banish a spirit from and said spirit can simply find different ways to get to them that was not stated in the banishing.

Note this isn’t always the case but again do you want to take that risk?

Conversing with this spirit and asking it what it’s aim was and then banishing it is the smartest way to go about things as you can effectively curb the spirit from achieving the goal it set out to do.

Spiritual warfare is simply a matter of knowing your target and finding the most effective way to deal with it. And strategy is key to anything

1 Like

Ya know right after I posted that very thought occurred to me. Better safe than sorry. You;re right find out what it wants then banish it.

3 Likes

It’s all good sis ! I just don’t want people making mistakes that I’ve seen too often :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve asked him to talk to me for years. I asked him to speak to me write down or type for me. Or to enter my dreams. I wanted to have an actual discussion with me. But he refuses. I haven’t done the spell yet (literally have had no alone time.) He just doesnt speak to me anymore.

I would appreciate any help I can get. I’ve cried several times, growing up, just trying to get him to have a discussion with me. I had no control over my actions in the dreams it was all very subconscious so I had no chance to just speak. But I want to cry now too. The harder I’ve been fighting the more injured I’m getting. The ankle that felt chained feels like it and my shin are being crushed. My boyfriend has started working me to the bone out of nowhere so that I’m always tired. (I’m afraid of men because of past abuse) so I keep doing what he says and only getting 4 hours of sleep before going to my job. I bled today. I never bleed but I barely scratched myself and started bleeding. I just want to know what he wants but he wont speak.

The only time I’m left alone is when im writing this novel im working on to publish and sell on kindle. But if I involve my boyfriend in it, bad things happen again. I’m so tired and hurting. And in a constant state of feeling like I’m want to vomit. I want to do the incantation soon. But I want help with this first. I think as long as I wonder what he wants, he’ll never go completely.

2 Likes