Hooded Shadow Man?

I got that vibe too, didn’t want to post in case it conflicted what you did. But I got that same feeling, strongly.

1 Like

What angels do both behind the scenes and in the face of the practitioner it’s very suitable.

In the case this is an attack from a practitioner, the angels raise the vibration of the summoner to match theirs, which assists in helping the practitioner become impervious to more lesser attacks. Even in general that fact alone helps.

The fact that the make great protectors and can destroy someone’s life with ease helps this too.

I think Kamael, Raphael and Michael would be good choices, solar and mars based. Both for protection and banishing. There’s an idea. But how long would it take to bring her to a good evoking point? But then again they would even respond to a simple prayer.

1 Like

We need this to go away and for good. They can do it.

1 Like

I was definitely feeling Michael for this, actually saw his name flash at one point.

1 Like

Another thing, selenite, is the angelic stone. It assists in a few areas: cleansing, raising vibrations. It does not protect. Especially if it isn’t programmed or charged to do so. Use obsidian for protection, selenite for the listed functions.
Ironically, we picked up on angel magick and you have the angel stone.

Michael pops up a lot for me in general in my life.

He is pretty much the light workers go to for anything like this.

2 Likes

Maybe use this around herself, then extend to her home, only with MI-CHA-EL? (The vowel sound from “CHA” there pronounced like the word “eye.”)

How does this sound? I need to do the following: consecrate a selenite orb for angel magick, get off my ass to do an angelic pathworking which has been delayed for sometime now,. Get in contact with said forces.

My area is already very neutral due to these jumbo sized white sage incense sticks, which are truly made of white sage and I’ve got new black candles. I’ll give it another try.

2 Likes

Looks good to me. :+1:

I don’t think that mantra will harm either and will probably help, what do you think?

1 Like

Oh yeah she/he needs to try that.

While it coincides with what I need to do, I can’t always be there to do everything either unfortunately.

1 Like

I feel very familiar with this energy.

Getting started now.

2 Likes

Ok. So I did the lbrp, which calls angelic forces to the individual and prepares them for deeper workings. I called on Michael and asked him to remove it, Along with Kamael and Raphael, (after casting and angelic circle.) I proceeded to invoke Michael and we did banishing pentagrams in each direction. I saw the entity being burned and stabbed by the flaming swords other angels, being torn out of their home. My solar plexus heating up too. And my crown just lit up too. I’d say there’s success.

@Lady_Eva

2 Likes

Of the angels*

1 Like

Nice work!

@Kaya I know it sucks, but trust your intuition in future if something like that bracelet appears that gives you a bad vibe, and try this: 33461/62.

2 Likes

Here’s that orb btw.

1 Like

I passed out last night. I tried holding on as hard as I could. Didnt dream about him though. And I still feel separated. But I was thinking. Whenever I think of Gabriel I feel horrified. Like I’m deathly afraid of his sword. Like I know how it feels to be stabbed by it. I dont even say his name out loud. I’m very empathetic so could I be feeling it from him. I’m more scared of Gabriel than literally anything else.

Michael is the one to call for this.

1 Like

Michael seemed more interested than Gabriel anyways.

2 Likes

@kaya do you feel this could be an attack from another practitioner?

To be honest the only other magick user I know is my older brother. He’s a Wiccan though. So I doubt he’d do that… I’ve always had a suspicion my mom was to blame. She had a ouija board when she was my age. Asked it who she was going to marry (said John, my dads name) asked how many kids she was going to have (3 - my two older brothers. And me) then got rid of it without properly closing the board. She had me completely out of nowhere. I’m the 3rd child and a complete accident. And I was the only girl born in the hospital that day. I was born on the 21st of may (used to be Gemini and now is Taurus because it’s on the split)

So it just seems like my mom messed with things she shouldnt have. And the board was never closed out of. I refuse to go near one because they give me such bad feelings.