Honoring Marbas

Hey Folks!

This post is to give thanks to the great Marbas for healing a minor physical ailment rather quickly and as I promised him, this is in his honor! I connected with Marbas via a simple sigil opening ritual though before the start of that ritual, I had an intuitive feeling to prepare a glass of water to be charged with his energy. I did the usual and visualised myself surrounded with a strong, white purifying auric energy and once the sigil was open, requested Marbas to charge the glass of water I had prepared.

I then placed it on top of the open sigil for a bit and thanked him. Drank the water before I went to bed and I can honestly say, I feel much much much better now!

This is my second time connecting with Marbas after a while - will connect with him more.

Renich tasa uberaca biasa icar Marbas

(photo is NOT mine)

15 Likes

Hail Marbas !!!

1 Like

Fantastic experience and thank you for sharing it. If I may Iā€™d also like to give thanks to Marbas as well.

A quick synopsis of what happened, was being
psychically attacked by a family member. In the midst of the attack I also threw back some negative energy, which was wrong of me to do and I take ownership of that. Realizing that I needed to cleanse myself and the channel connecting me and that family member to correct my mistake.

While I was milling around my chamber room I had the sense to go through some papers and I found a crystal that had been ritually cleansed with the energy of Marbas. Felt a need to carry that with me, so not even knowing who to ask ask for help, I was guided to some thing that would specifically help for the goal at hand to correct my mistake and clear all energies. Thank you Marbas and thank you @Pazuzu for this post.

2 Likes