Honey jar spell guide (long post)

Hey everyone!!

I want to share this simple spell to help anyone who needs help sweeting a lover, a boss at a job, or simply anyone that you want sweetened towards you, with this simple spell!!

What you’ll need is;

A jar that can be sealed off with a lid
Jar/bottle of honey
A red candle, (not a jar candle a regular red candle)
Rose herbs, or pedals whichever you prefer
Lover return oil
& Garlic (whatever form you prefer it to be in)
Brown paper bag OR virgin parchment paper
A Red pen
& A clean spoon

What you need to do is first make sure everything is cleaned energetically, with either sage or however you prep your spell space, & items that will be participating in the spell so there is no energetic muck created.

Second; tear the brown paper bag/paper to the size you need it to be for your petition, & to be able to hold the herbs, that will also be large enough to fold. Then tearing towards you, then rotating it clockwise until the size has been met, write in red pen, as is the color of romance

3rd; write your petition in the present tense…i.e “My lover [insert full name, date of birth] is romantically sweeter to me [insert your full name, & date of birth]” with your full intent put into it

4th; Put the herbs into the petition in however order you feel is appropriate. Explaining what their purpose is out loud with full intent put into it

Rose herbs/pedals; for romance

Garlic; Gives courage to fight for the relationship/love while also working towards beridding of anything that is damaging the relationship

Lover return oil; is self explanatory, use a few drops on the herbs/paper but not to much because you don’t want to saturate the paper & have it fall apart

Fold the paper towards you, then rotate it clockwise, & repeat until you can’t anymore. If you can only get the initial fold that’s okay too

5th; Fill the jar with honey, then take your spoon, taking a small amount of honey from the jar you just filled, & say “As this honey is sweet to me may [Insert targets full name] also be sweet to me [insert your full name here]” & repeat 3 times

6th; Put your petition into the honey jar & push it to the bottom with your spoon. You can eat the honey off the spoon if you want or wipe the spoon on the inside of the jar whichever you prefer. Seal the jar & shake it to give it energy

7th; lightly melt the bottom of the candle so that way it sticks to the top of the jar. Hold it still until the candle cools down & sticks to the jar without you holding it. Once this is done anoint the candle with your Lover Return oil upwards (& lightly so you don’t accidentally lift the candle off the lid of the jar I’ve done this several times before) all the way to & including the wick, all the way around clockwise.

8th; State your intent again as it is written on the petition paper verbatim, & light the candle

9th; meditate on the candle. Picture the results in your mind. Feel the feelings that would be felt when your results manifest. Picture everything you want to come from this, until you can no longer continuously picture it or until the candle burns completely out, whichever comes first.

The reason this is, is because once you can no longer continuously picture it, it means you have put your full intent into it.

Shake it everyday, & do this ritual on either a Monday, Wednesday, or a Friday during either the waxing phase of the moon, OR during the full moon, & if you want to, the best hour to do this is during the hour of Venus, but it doesn’t have to be done during the hour it just helps because the hour of Venus is the hour of love so to speak.

I hope this helps any of you whom use this!! :slight_smile::slight_smile:

10 Likes

Bookmarked

1 Like

Thank you!! I hope this helps you :grin::grin:

1 Like

Many components and most of them are not available.

Super sweet and easy. thx for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which ones in particular are you having trouble finding?? I may be able to help you find them!!

1 Like

Thank you for reading!! :slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

Rose herbs, or pedals whichever you prefer
Lover return oil
& Garlic (whatever form you prefer it to be in)
Brown paper bag OR virgin parchment paper
& A clean spoon

All of those can be found on Amazon!!

The rose pedals can be taken from an actual rose. Garlic can be purchased from any grocery or dollar store, same with the brown paper bag.

The virgin parchment paper is also available on Amazon, &/or you might be able to find it in a metaphysical shop also

What I mean by clean spoon is any that has just been washed or freshly purchased. Just sage it before you use it

1 Like

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Anytime!! :grin::grin:

1 Like