Honey jar on landlords

So I found this video online about how to do honey jars with help of demons:

She specifically use Dantalion and Sallos for the HJ, but I am trying to adapt this for my landlords; we had a huge fight and of course I believe they are wrong in their ways and their abuses…but I can’t afford to leave the place right now :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4:, so I was thinking that a HJ would help to change them? Help to make them better at least towards me and my couple?

I was thinking to use Dantalion, but change Sallon for King Paimon because he is good with reputation and manipulation?

Opinions? Help?

Thank you in advance

To make them change their minds on any specific topic, Orias.

And hello, by the way :wink:

1 Like

Hello! :metal:t4::metal:t4::joy:

Searching Orias in 3, 2, 1…:blush::blush:

1 Like

Don’t make yourself so hard to find :slight_smile:

1 Like

Found him :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:. He is perfect, THANK YOU

1 Like

Shot twice with him, for myself, both nice hits. So I recomend this guy quite a lot.

1 Like

I will be here more time, I am having another crisis so…I am in home all day, it helps my practice at least :joy:

FB_IMG_1606404703697

1 Like

You know you can always count with me. And where to find me, even if I’m not online in the forum.

1 Like

He sounds just perfect, so I will be doing the HJ tomorrow with him and Dantalion as the video says. I am excited lol. Always love to meet someone new :star_struck:

1 Like

I don’t know the first thing about honey jars, but opening the sigil worked pretty nicely for me at the time.

1 Like

This will be my first Honey Jar, so I am excited for that too…:grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Go for it, then! It’s nice that you’re trying new things.

1 Like