Honey/break up jar

I was wondering if you can use a break up jar on two people but use a honey jar to actually sweeten one of those people both at the same time? It wouldn’t cause any adverse effects? Also, say stubborn targets, who are slow to respond and a pain in the ass what would help that out, I have heard of skull candles and bindings etc? Thanks

I read that TWF did that once (or something similar) but what happened was against his desire…

Obviously he will be able to explained better but for my udnerstanding of the work, I’ll wait until after the break up to use the honey jar. Just like I would call for an entity to cause love of someone, until after that someone has broke up with his boyfriend (a break up that obviously would be a result of a work too).

In my very short lived experience, if you think you’ll get adverse effects they’ll happen. Universe loves granting your wish, no matter whether or not it is in question form or not. Tip: Don’t include a spirit in the work unless it’s your servitor. I’ve messed some pretty big issues up by forgetting that.

Anyway, I’ve never used a break up jar (might learn to if a certain someone is in a relationship), but I have screwed with people for the sake of it. I’ve made classrooms fall asleep and may have sorta kinda induced a panic attack. For shits and giggles.

I can’t wait to Ascend so I can start screwing with people on a greater scale. I’m off topic.

How would you like to deal with those stubborn, slow targets? I’ve thought of very exquisite ways to destroy someone’s life, but thine wording isn’t clear. Would you like to make them stubborn, slow, and a pain in the ass? Or are they those traits?

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:3, topic:2457”]In my very short lived experience, if you think you’ll get adverse effects they’ll happen. Universe loves granting your wish, no matter whether or not it is in question form or not. Tip: Don’t include a spirit in the work unless it’s your servitor. I’ve messed some pretty big issues up by forgetting that.

Anyway, I’ve never used a break up jar (might learn to if a certain someone is in a relationship), but I have screwed with people for the sake of it. I’ve made classrooms fall asleep and may have sorta kinda induced a panic attack. For shits and giggles.

I can’t wait to Ascend so I can start screwing with people on a greater scale. I’m off topic.

How would you like to deal with those stubborn, slow targets? I’ve thought of very exquisite ways to destroy someone’s life, but thine wording isn’t clear. Would you like to make them stubborn, slow, and a pain in the ass? Or are they those traits?[/quote]

The workings are slow as these people are stubborn and yes indeed they are both wankers. I am still pondering on various ideas on ways of deleting them. Thanks.

Epic I remember that thread you mentioned with regards to TWF

“Deleting” them? The qualities, or the people?

You just made this much more interesting for me. FEED ME MORE.

The one sweetening jar can trigger a break up if you do it right.