Holly Molly, I think I summon a THUNDER

Hello BALG community,

I think I summon a thunder.
So two days ago I download a daoist book about weather magick. I find the author of the book from thread about Lightning control.
The guy who wrote the comment says the he almost couse a tornado with only practicing the hand seal and I think also the star stepping.

So I scroll trought the book and find the seal and star stepping for thunder. I start to practice them at night and when I wake up the next day there had a clouds in the sky. It was a bit strange cuz the whole week and I think even more than the week was very hot and sunny.
When I saw the weather program for that day it says that somewhere around 22:00 will have thunder storm. Then I pray to Pazuzu the banish the cloud cuz I want to get out with some friend and trought the whole day was sunny again. And hot ofcourse. There were no storm also.
Later that night I agan start to practice the seal and the stepping.
When I wake up there were again cloud.
But this time I wanted the thunder.
I don’t know why but the last two weeks I am obsessed with thunders and lightnings.
Maybe cuz I watched the avengers again.

So let’s continue. This time I try to use the sword hand seal, the thunder hand seal and the double thunder hand seal. And something like energy ball with thunder energy or something like this, I still didn’t read the book just scrolling.
I use the sword seal to direct where I want the lightnig to strike and the thunder seal in the other hand. I also do the star stepping and the other things but don’t remember the order or how many times I repeat them.
Then I turn the opposite side from the direction where I direct the lightning.
Minute later I saw lightning and heard a thunder.
I don’t know if the lightning strike the place I wanted but I’m sure It was the same direction cuz I was in my room that same time when I perform the operation above and when the lightning striked.

I was so happy and shocked when this happen.
I thought to myself “I am one step closer to become a god” or something like this.

But later that day I also decide to do divination with pendulum. I ask it two time If I coused the clouds bu it say “NO”. Buuut I asked also “did I create the lightning and the thunder” and It says
“YES”.
I also asked if the clouds were natural and the pendulum says “no”. I asked again “did I create the clouds” and again it says “no”.

Sa what do you guys think.

3:24 this woman summoned a thunder as well

What book are you using? Can it be used to summon rain?

2 Likes

@MagusOfGamaliel I used “Daoist Weather Magic and Feng Shui: The Secret Teaching of Esoteric Daoist Magic by Jerry Alan Johnson” and I think it also can be summoned a rain but I didn’t tried.

2 Likes

I was looking for the book, and I found that the guy wrote a sex magick book, I feeeeeel that both things can be combined

1 Like

Is this book “Daoist Magical Transformation Skills: Dream Magic, Shape-Shifting, Soul Travel, And Sex Magic: The Secret Teaching of Esoteric Daoist Magic”.
And how they can be combined?

1 Like

Yes, that book.

That is a complex question, which I would answer by saying: much like Enochian sex magick and Qabalistic sex magick

1 Like

Well I don’t know how sex magick work so… nevermind. :sweat_smile:

But did she summon the lightning on purpose? Is she a magician, or just a cute dancing girl?

Beautiful women who know how to dance are sorceresses in their own right, according to me

2 Likes

im pretty used to do weather manipulation magick but i’ve always done on my own… I even created servitor to do it for me.
So i’ll check this book. I might be able to even improve my servitor

1 Like

I wish you luck

1 Like

mr did you send a storm towards my area?

1 Like

I don’t think so.

oh ok… must’ve been my servitor again. I complained it was started to get a bit hot again… then during the night a huge ass storm, with huge ass winds… and now it’s cold… probably a bit colder than it gets in the winter in here.
(i live in a hot place. It can go many months without raining and even the winter isn’t that cold)

1 Like