Hmmm please help

What is the purpose of the human soul if we had no biological body and within the universe.

Regards
Jules

Seat of Consciousness?

Both - the astral seat of the consciousness and consciousness within it.

It cant breed and procreate itself. What would the point of existence be in such a way do you think ?

Regards
Jules

No idea but it sounds like it would be a very boring existence

I agree. It must be so dull eternity without a body. Nothing to eat - drink - fuck - man you cant even enjoy taking a shit.

So why would anyone seek answers from the dead or bodyless ?

J

i believe the soul has the same purpose with everything else that exists.To advance in something better.Otherwise it would be static and boring as ani_cat said.And of course another question kicks in.Who is the beeing who can create souls,how it looks like,and why he creates human souls?and who created him-her?

I’m dizzy…

[quote=“dron, post:6, topic:4269”]i believe the soul has the same purpose with everything else that exists.To advance in something better.Otherwise it would be static and boring as ani_cat said.And of course another question kicks in.Who is the beeing who can create souls,how it looks like,and why he creates human souls?and who created him-her?

I’m dizzy…[/quote]

Grade - A

Your correct… the purpose of all matter is the same within the universe (both our bio physical and astral bodies are universal matter). But living in the super cosmos dualistically (bio physical body AND astral body) is the HIGHEST way to exist.

The further we get down the pathway ie level of existence we reach (at this time we are not even solar systemic) potentially, the more superior we become.

If an organism loses its physical body, and remains solely astral, that organism is SUBSERVIENT to any organism that surpassed the level that it reached, and for as long as the soul exists…this is the paradox, there is NO freedom to progress merely as a soul.

J

[quote=“dron, post:6, topic:4269”]i believe the soul has the same purpose with everything else that exists.To advance in something better.Otherwise it would be static and boring as ani_cat said.And of course another question kicks in.Who is the beeing who can create souls,how it looks like,and why he creates human souls?and who created him-her?

I’m dizzy…[/quote]

Perhaps the preliminary question should be - is the soul a by product of bio physiology ? Is the ‘human soul’astral body’ the by product of human bio physiology (not necessarily the case). Is this the reason that Jesus offered HUMANS eternal life, ie the consciousness as human incarnated merely within the uman bio pysical body, not the physiology that perhaps created our souls pre human pysiology.

It seems that we do not need to know such answers, as where and at what stage, and in which physiology our souls were created, this is a relief for sure. It remains within the unknown aspect of the trinity that is, the CONCEPT of god.

Jules

And here is where the dimension theory kicks in.We speak,think and act in a 3d world but this doesn’t mean that the 4th or 999th dimension doesn’t exist.If your soul resides at 9th dimension how the hell can you describe with 3d words how it looks like?Ainstain knew about the 4th dimension and this is what the philadelphia experiment was all about.They send the ship to 4th dimension and then it came back.Not to mention the bermuda triangle and some other hot spot places on earth which someone can remove completely from this planet because time is broken there.Anyway this is another story and i’m going off topic here.
The first time i saw a dead body,i realize that it’s just a mass of tisue and bones without the operator inside it.It was like an empty doll.Nothing more.We can see the body controled by the operator who laughs speaks and moves,but we can’t see the operator of the body.Where is he and how controls it?And why can’t we see him-her?We think that the answer to this is the brain,but the brain it self is just like a telephone device.It can transmit and receive,but only if there is someone to make these calls.

If we existed as just the soul, we would constantly be in realms that are dreamlike in their ability to change according to our desires.

[quote=“dron, post:9, topic:4269”]And here is where the dimension theory kicks in.We speak,think and act in a 3d world but this doesn’t mean that the 4th or 999th dimension doesn’t exist.If your soul resides at 9th dimension how the hell can you describe with 3d words how it looks like?Ainstain knew about the 4th dimension and this is what the philadelphia experiment was all about.They send the ship to 4th dimension and then it came back.Not to mention the bermuda triangle and some other hot spot places on earth which someone can remove completely from this planet because time is broken there.Anyway this is another story and i’m going off topic here.
The first time i saw a dead body,i realize that it’s just a mass of tisue and bones without the operator inside it.It was like an empty doll.Nothing more.We can see the body controled by the operator who laughs speaks and moves,but we can’t see the operator of the body.Where is he and how controls it?And why can’t we see him-her?We think that the answer to this is the brain,but the brain it self is just like a telephone device.It can transmit and receive,but only if there is someone to make these calls.[/quote]

Hope you dont mind if I disagree with you a little.

The shape pattern and form of the fourth dimension is the vortex it includes movement. Your corpse is three dimensional. All dimensions contain within them the ones below. In recognising the shape pattern and form of each dimension you are thus in the one above and so on. Of course everything is ALREADY of a dimension, you can only label things once you are able to recognise the dimension itself where they belong. For example a rock is of the third, the vortex is of the fourth, humans are of the fifth. Time has NO dimensionality, as time is merely a human construct and a tool of mathematics.
Dimensionality MUST be related to universality, all dimensions have a shape pattern and form.

Humanity is actually fifth dimensional - there are an infinite potential number of dimensions but you cant past the fifth. The only way to get past the fifth, you would do this by recognising the shape pattern and form of the fifth dimension; would be outside a universe, beyond the speed of light, astrally or any mixture of the three. (my hypothesis but seeing as though I put humanity in the fifth dimension per se, its relevant.)

You know whats great, it doesnt actually matter whether people agree with this or not, they are just wrong if they dont and correct if they do. Separating the wheat from the chaff so to speak, for fourth dimensional thinking and those that continue to think THAT way - are already dead basically.(This is the way humanity has been thinking about everything until the the shape pattern and form of the fourth dimension was ‘illuminated’ actually by me but hey. )

Dualism - movement containing 3 dimensionality etc etc. = the vortex…!

I proffer that our astral bodies will become an everyday knowledge for the majority and science over the next couple of decades. Astral projection will become an everyday and usable quality of human universal existence. Some of course will be better at it than others, but in effect you will be able to work astrally etc, say as an astral geologist or the likes. There are far greater potentialities that will occur for mankind once we learn to live dualistically (biologically and astrally) in the super cosmos.

These are great times, but sadly through all this and more insight and revelation that I have been shown or received, i cant believe in God, in fact god is impossible in the fifth dimension. This lessens so readily my ability to practice and go forward with ceremonial magic. There is of course superiority and that is line with universal morality and virtuousness, more virtuous means more superior. So when I implore help I implore the more virtuous and superior entities organisms of the super cosmos. Last time I did this in crept the biggest slug I have ever seen.

Hmmm surely not…!

Hey ho perhaps it wasnt meant to be so,
But if it was I’ll let you know…!

Jules