Hissing hornets nest

Why am I so angry?

Just the other day I posted that I prefer to mostly work with Arch Angels (and that I made a blood pact with Azazel about a year or so ago…

and a few nights after I had in influx of emotion and once again anger…
I literally bursted into my bedroom swiped all of the arch angels cards, crystals, sigils the works a side screamed "move! And placed Azazel’s sigil there instead.

I closed all curtains and turned off all the lights and in pitch black darkness once again called to him.

He said nothing but his presence could not be doubted I felt a sensation moving from my shoulders through to my arms and the rest of my body. The anger, the tears and sadness was gone immediately.

But that anger is bubbling and boiling still. I am merely placing a lid on a hissing nest of hornets…

3 Likes

Azazel brings to surface things you keep buried. and sometimes that is anger. he once told me i needed to learn how to be a bitch. so he will work with you on letting out your anger and standing up for yourself.

Azazel is a great mentor and teacher. he may be moving the angels over in order to do a specific work.

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Puchasing BALG Books That Are Not E-Books?

Thank you. I know where the anger stems from he pointed it out to me already. It was an answer I knew long ago before I made a pact with him but I did want to allow my anger because I was taught anger towards your parents are not allowed. And it involves my father in paticular. I just dont know how he wants me to deal with it yet.

3 Likes

In my experience, he doesn’t care how you deal with it. He’s just showing you a limitation within yourself that you need to acknowledge and deal with.

The more you resist it, the more painful it will be. The quicker you can process it and release that limitation, the less pain you’ll experience.

2 Likes

Ok you pointed something out there. I have not viewed my anger in the light of a limitation before. I also think the “unsaid” things between me and my parents is what he is showing me ties in there. They are carrying on after I moved out into my own place as if nothing happened. But its not ok and its not nothing becaused it caused severe blocks and limitations in my life… thank you everyone :kissing_heart:

3 Likes