Hindu Tantra: Karna Pishachini(Form of Vampire)

Karna Pishachini is a feminine form of Vampire with immense powers. Karna Pishachini has the powers to tell the past of any person as well as future. If anyone attains mastery or ‘sidhi’ of the Karna Pishachini , the Karna Pishachini answers the past of any person and his intentions with his personality into your ear.

In Tantra Karna Pishachini is described as a shakti (power) that whispers the answers to questions asked by others into the ear of practitioner.

After attaining the mastery over Karna Pishachini, One gains the ability to destroy the enemies and all evils from the life. There is a mala mantra of Karna Pishachini which can be used in daily practices to achieve the desired goals.

3 Likes

Karnapisachini is a dangerous Indian vampire who tells the past,present and future of person.
It is a sadhana done in Cemetery.It is not for faint hearted people.

2 Likes

Hiya OP! Might you care to share more about this? I’ve had something similar going on for a while now, but I never knew that it was a shakti people train for, so I’d like to learn more. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Karnapisachini can take any beautiful woman form but in her real form is ugly old woman.
Karnapisachini is very lusty and manipulative,so it is advised to have some protection of demons and angels to work with her ,Otherwise she will control the practioner.
Since she is a vampire,she takes life energy from person through spine.
She is the queen of all vampires.She can do all types of magic once you control her with the help of demons and angels.

2 Likes

Even a succubabe is much safer

She does not tell the future. Clearly you have no practical experience with this entity.

1 Like

Most of what you’ve written here is from Google. It’s fine, but don’t blow it out of proportion.

Every negative thing can have a positive use. You can use a knife to do surgery or murder, technology itself is nuetral.

This entity is meant for those who do Penance in secluded places like jungles. The entity can make sure your needs like food are taken care of. If you do not know, Arjuna of the Mahabharata started with a Karna picsachini

4 Likes

No. I did not take it exaggerate anything. Yes I took it from Google. But not from only one website but many websites and I summarized what I understood. I did not say that this sadhna is forbidden as evil worshipers. If you carefully reread my post of yesterday you will note that I have mentioned a point on “self control” that this sadhna is only meant to test the control of the desciple. This sadhna is not meant to enjoy having sex with a beautiful entity but to test your self control and violating that self control will lead to consequences. And btw one can even practice this ritual at home provided if they are sanctioned by a “guru well versed in this ritual”

Really ? Logical Hindu is your source ? I’m in contact with Tantriks who are equal to God. Pls

1 Like

I unable to delete that my previous post because even I felt logical hindu was a bit exaggerated.

1 Like

I came across this post early this afternoon…

Been reading Anghora At The Left Hand of God and it mentioned Kama Pishachini. Fascinating topic.

1 Like

How can I contact you privately?

Welcome @Root_Hacker It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

PS: The person you are responding to hasn’t posted for two years and was last signed in August 2022 so it is unlikely they will respond to you.