Hindu Gods

Yes it is. I myself enjoy it, the Rituals are indeed complicated but they’re fun non the less.

1 Like

Good for you but being a very old civilization with its old gods and goddesses, they aren’t easy to be called up on and you have to give more than what you get back.

The old gods of desert land are much better and they respond quickly. It shows they are eager to help for whatever motives they have unlikes hindu gods.

There is. ritual which is done for days by great priests follwing vedic procedues for the peace of entire universe not just eath, even after that we are surrounded by sick human species destroying one another and the planet.

1 Like

I’m not too sure if Father Shiva is an aspect of King Lucifer or King Lucifer is an aspect of Lord Shiva. Nonetheless, I have asked Mother Kali and She did not say yes and She did not say no either. She just gave me a few assignments to perform in order for her to initiate me into Vamachara the left hand path of Sanatana Dharma. I did not press the subject further; because when Mother Kali says something I do not question Her. Once again I bow down to Her will.

1 Like

In Sanatana Dharma we have rituals galore. However, rituals for us are puja(s) and homam, to put it succinctly. When it comes to puja we have a 3, 5, 16, 64, and 108 offerings puja. Homam is a fire sacrifice where we invoked Lord Agni and the Deity being worshipped. Lord Agni job in that fire sacrifice (homam) is to carry our offerings (Drops of Clarified butter or Havan Samagri) to the Deity being Worshipped.

For the 3 offerings puja the offerings are:

1. Flowers (Pushpam), 2) Water (Jalam), and 3) Insence (Dupam).

For the 5 offering puja the offerings are:

1. Sandal paste (Ghanda), 2) Flowers (Pushpa), 3) Incense (Dupam), 4) Clarified butter (Ghee) lamp (Deepa), 5) Food to eat (Naivedyam).

P.S.: never offer any offering to a Sanatana Dharma Deity with your left hand, always use your right hand. When waiving the Ghee lamp and or incense or camphor, please do so in a clock wise fashion. After waiving light, incense or camphor in is obligatory to offer the deity some water to drink. It is also required to offer water to the deity after the food offering. Let me know if you or anyone in this forum want to know more about puja and how to perform it.

Aum Krim Kalikayai Namah

3 Likes

Goddess Kali is Shakti (Power) without Her Lord Shiva is just a corpse.

1 Like

Man this is worth an update. When I made this post I was in a state of fear and jumped from one extreme to another. I was not at my best vibrationally at this time and reading these old posts makes me cringe XD

After my recent experiences it’s more among the Norse that I do feel at home. No disrespect to the Hindu Pantheon as I still am connected to some.

2 Likes

Ahhhh…don’t worry lol

2 Likes

Truth be told, Ive always liked the Hindu pantheon and the Bhagavad Gita. I once trie to delve into the Rig Vedas and got lost. Don’t know why, could’ve been my ADD.

However, I don’t think any religion, including JCI, should be dismissed without an attempt in it.

3 Likes

Hindu entities are not to be played with. There are many casts and regions and every entity has preferences.

1 Like

There’s a lot of forgetten ones too that are pretty powerful

I still rate the Jotunn other Primordials as somewhat more powerful than most of the Hindu Pantheon (my personal bias) but I know that the Vedic Era Gods are damn powerhouses and then there are Hindu Primordials too which are very strong

Hi how do you work with them? Please tell them to get in contact with me.

1 Like

With the Hindu gods?

They have mantras and yantras

You can easily find them online.

Which Hindu god do you want to work with?

2 Likes

Welcome @kinghuman It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

I want to have a conversation with shiva, krishna, laxmi, kali and see if they will help me.

Do you also know if its possible to speak to the kalki avatar which hasn’t been born yet?

1 Like

Find the mantras for each god you want and meditate on them,

As for Kalki, I’ve had some revelations about him I think.
But I can’t say much about Kalki until I am sure

2 Likes

I recommend doing research first and this is true with any spirit. Then maybe do a small prayer and ask them for a sign if they’d like to work with you or maybe they will make contact first

As Vigilante recommended, the mantras are a good way to get in contact with them and their energies but don’t just use random mantras. The Vedic ones are good also Om Namah deity name is good for invocation. I must stress do not use random mantras if you don’t have a very basic understanding. Like an Enn it will change your energy to vibrate similar to the entitiy and some like Rudra are no joke and will shift your life drastically.

Shiva is good for beginners but make sure you’re getting Shiva and not Rudra or Kaal Bhairav. Krishna is also a “safer” energy just make sure you contact the real one and not the egregore Iskon created. Lakshmi is awesome probably one of the best entities in general. Kali my experience with her is slim.

Probably. I don’t believe he is literally coming to earth and rather symblosies something greater

1 Like

How did you find out that a iskon egregore exists?

How do you make sure that you get Shiva and not Rudra or Kaal Bhairav?

How is it that millions of Hindus can’t see and hear these gods while people that are not even hindus claim to work with them?

2 Likes

How do you know they don’t see them? In some (most) cultures seeing gods, demons, ghosts, angels etc is strongly frowned on either because it means your crazy (which would disgrace your fam) or because it would make you a witch in their culture with all the negative repercussions from that (depending on where you are those negative could mean being put to death even today in the 21st century).

If it put me at risk I know I’d pretend to everyone I was normal like them. You get my point?

1 Like

Don’t believe in iskon they scam ppl in name of Krishna

1 Like

Always got a weird vibe from them. I hated Krishna as I thought he was a snobby deity until he actually appeared to me and my opinion changed.i don’t work with him but I do respect the actual deity.

Just specify that you want to speak to Shiva only.

A lot of them where I live view themselves as inferior or unworthy of the Gods. They’re a lot like JCI imo. There are Hindus however who do work with, hear and see their Gods and these Gods do protect and love them. One of my friends is the daughter of a Hindu Goddess (spiritually not physically). One of the first deities I worked with was Rudra and Shiva before leaving to Hindu path. On of my cousins is no doubt protected by a Hindu Goddess and one of the Gods favors another family member. There are also some people the Hindu Gods don’t give a fuck about regardless of how hard they worship but in these cases the people asked for it. Also before I joined the occult again, I frequently felt a family deity walk around around yard as a gatekeeper of sorts. The Gods are there they just don’t see it or rarely the Gods just don’t like them

1 Like