Hindu Gods/Goddess

Does anyone know if Lakshmi accept blood as offering? I’ve recently set up altar.

4 Likes

From what I’ve gathered, no she does not.

Here are a list of offerings I found for her (you’ll need to scroll a bit): http://themotherhouseofthegoddess.com/2015/03/18/creating-an-altar-to-connect-with-the-hindu-goddess-lakshmi-journal-prompts-mantras/

6 Likes

Nope, as far as I know, she’s a satvik Goddess and she doesn’t accept blood offerings.

4 Likes

No she doesn’t

1 Like

Thanks

2 Likes

As far as I know, hindu gods prefer devotion and love towards them. Fruits, mantra chanting, fasting works greatly with Hindu deities. Many hindu gods have their yantras. You could install the yantra for Lakshmi devi/Kuber for money on your altar.

P.s. Im a Hindu :blush:

8 Likes

I was looking for hindu Gods yantras, but i saw a tons of it for each one, so I don’t know which one is correct. Can you recommend some reliable source of yantras?

1 Like

Imho, i dont know the right ones from the wrong ones.

But i know one thing for sure, anyone can create a customized yantra, just alike a custom sigil is made from the intent. Different shapes in the yantra stand for different thing/attributes/concepts. Thats all i know for now.

If I come across more concrete info, I will keep you posted.

3 Likes

https://www.sivasakti.com/tantra/introduction-to-yantra/

This site does a pretty good job of breaking it down so you can make your own

5 Likes

Yeah, it covers some topics.

2 Likes

If you want a mantra for lakshmi i could give you that. Dedicated practice of it is said to turn a person into a king. Remember that she only creates financial opportunities for you, the rest is upto you.

Also, a mantra is sound form of the goddess as a yantra is a graphical form of the goddess. Ie there’s no difference between the three of them.

3 Likes

thanks for reply… I’m aware of shreem brzee and om shreem mahalaxshmi namaha…please, if you know of other’s I really would appreciate it…

I think she gets pleased with women readily, we might have to probably cajole her for really long.

I haven’t read the scripture Devi Bhagavatam but read that she is described as the embodiment of feminine radiance in that, so you will get more lucky if you do what you women love doing, gifts, bright things, perfumes etc.,

1 Like