Hindu goddess Rati

Yes, I think you can pray for that to Rati or better yet to Kamadeva, but I’m not aware of the specific mantra that may help.

oh ok awesome, I can search for that no problem, but if u could point me in the right direction so I can find it easily that would be awesome.

Are mantras usually used in Hindu worship? How are prayers normally conducted?

1 Like

Yes, mantras are considered to have extreme powers.

The thing to note is that most scriptures require the mantra to be spoken not only with clear and correct pronunciation but also the voice modulation to be correct for each of them. The training for conducting havan and yagya (prayer rituals) always teaches how to say the complete matra in a single breadth, or two breadth depending on the length, the echoing of the sound, the vibrating of the sounds through all 7 chakras, and clear precise prononciation.

This same thing is taught in Indian classical music as a base, and it is considered that the singers who could master this could bring rain, fire etc with their songs (you could search raag malhar for rain to read up).

Sounds have a lot of energy and ideally the chants were meant to harness and manipulate that. I mentioned classical music because Hinduism started not as a religion but as a culture and the music and dance are very interlinked with our worship. However, nowadays in regular households you won’t find such training for obvious practical reasons.

Still most household do pooja twice a day, usually by any of the elders. This will include lighting diyas, offering Prasad (little things like a price of sweet or a few nuts), arti (devotional songs), chalisas (hymns with 40 verses) etc.

All our festivals have various rituals with idols of the respective god whom the festival is celebrating, the Prasad is usually elaborate on those days. Weddings, birth, moving to a new house often have an elaborate prayer ritual, called Jagrata meaning “staying awake all night for praying”, here we sing devotional songs all night and dance to them. Even deaths are marked by prayer rituals for a couple of weeks, then a monthly ritual for at least an year, and then yearly rituals.

As far as prayers go, we are an eclectic bunch, and there’s seriously lots and lots of prayers that happen. Not in the Muslim praying 5 times a day style, but in the sense that we have soooo many gods with each having lots of mantras, aartis, chalisas and each having various festivals devoted to them.

2 Likes

That mantra is for maa durga not rati goddess,your pandit fooled you!!!

1 Like

Better find a genuine tantrik not pandit,pandit don’t know anything.they just give suggestions and they themselves don’t do anything.

1 Like

Lol, OK… Don’t do it, whatever!

1 Like

Where did u get this mantra?

From one of my Gurus.

1 Like

Does this mantra increases ur sexual aura?
How many chants per day should be chanted?

No, it will only call Goddess Rati to you. Ideally, you’d do 21 x 108 chants in one sitting for a minimum of 11 days.

1 Like

After doing that mantra for 11days what benefit i will get?

I want to increase my sexual aura so that girls get attracted to me

Well, if the Goddess is pleased with you, at some point, she may appear, and you can ask her for whatever you want.

If you want just more attraction, then you could call upon Sargatanas or Sitri.

1 Like