Hindu goddess Rati

I tried searching the forums and even online but I can’t find much info about the love and lust goddess Rati, can people who have worked with her share their experiences, and can someone guide me as to where I can find more info about working with her in order to manifest love and lust.

Have you tried looking for a mantra that’s dedicated to her?

3 Likes

yes I did but I couldn’t find a clear answer that I’m sure is right. I got a bunch of mixed results and idk which one to use. for example :
Hara Hara Mahadeva
(draft Gods and Goddesses)
Yogi Ananda Saraswathi

Pls anyone has any info pls write about it

1 Like

Rati is also known as Kamadeva.

https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DTy5AKpvFBKA&ved=2ahUKEwj_gI32peTsAhX263MBHVa2B90QwqsBMBd6BAgZEAg&usg=AOvVaw0QauvR7UBmGS2qb0dujXga

1 Like

This is for lord Shiva. it means Mahadev resides in each and every thing on the planet

Use the chant: Jai Maa Rati. It means Victory to mother Rati

2 Likes

Goddess Rati was Kama Deva’s wife… She is considered the most beautiful woman to have existed and he is the God of love and lust.

There are a lot of mantras of Rati for different purposes so you might want to clarify what you are looking for exactly.

Here’s her bija mantra though:

Om aim hrim klim chamundaye vichchhe

1 Like

Sorry for that!!! Yes, she is kamadeva’s consort.

2 Likes

Doesn’t it belong to Mother Chamunda??

2 Likes

The best mantra for Rati is:

‘Om agacch Rati Priyaye Namah’.

I felt her presence when chanting this mantra, and saw her just once, briefly. She didn’t communicate.

Chanting this mantra will magnetise your aura. You can try and communicate with her as well. When you chant, she will be present.

5 Likes

BTW, the mantra’s purpose is to call upon her.

3 Likes

I did try rayi not much succes kama is used in a few sistems, and it bring more realistic results for sex. Even if u mix kaeva and others godess, i learn tis from the sorcerez apprentice a uk shop. Rati was like give a magnet, aura, of glamour, but kaeva was lust, dod u try others spirts, of cultural tradicion. I mean if u get azon kindle try ajit kamur, he have mantras of indian gids for all u need and want

1 Like

This was a beej mantra I was given long time back by a pandit, I asked the same thing but was told that this world for goddess Rati.

1 Like

awesome thanks a lot. Do u mind if I also PM u for further discussions.

Awesome thanks a lot.

tbh I am just looking for normal lust, love. I don’t know what all purposes so if u would help me out by guiding me about her purposes then I can learn more. Idm even pming u so its easier.

Awesome I’ll try it out, have u worked with her and do u know much about her.

Which book exactly, there r like 22 pages on amazon.

Yes, of course

1 Like

TBH, Rati is not a mainstream goddess and it isn’t as common in the general Hindu rituals.

Almost any time I hear about a ritual involving her, it is almost always a havan or yagya that is done for a woman to find a suitable husband. She is supposed to be the most beautiful woman to have existed and her husband is the God of love and lust, so I guess that would work nicely for the arranged marriage system that Indian culture has generally.

I’m sure there are other poojas and rituals that involve her, but she isn’t a deity commonly worshipped in Hindu households (and we all have temple space devoted for prayers in our homes that houses dozens of deities).

1 Like

true

do u think rati or kamadeva can help me out in this area and if so how do I go about it according to you.