Highway Group Ritual

For about six months I have been spray painting a blue/yellow symbol of Mercury at every rest-stop I encounter on the east coast of the U.S., then I consecrate the area as a temple to Mercury/Hermes (travel).

My plan is to create a power grid of Mercurial temples throughout the states that is constantly being fed energy by travelers.

Anyone that would like to help is welcome to, and appreciated.

10 Likes

Very cool, Mercury would be a great way to get from one place to another fairly quickly.

4 Likes

I REALLY like this idea. @Jpj it could kick up really hard once people start noticing and talk about it. If you get media notice it could be huge.

So a damage control plan would be a good idea too, IMO.

2 Likes

That and Bathin’s Seal would be helpful

1 Like

Hopefully others will start doing it as well, until eventually someone outside the craft notices.

1 Like

Bathin, interesting idea. Hadn’t considered him; does seem appropriate.

I’ve done this with a few personal sigils, but I just gave a somber look to a highway, did not get the desired change.

1 Like

Yep. I would even go so far as to make a pre-emptive blog post or equal claiming it is a symbol for expedient and efficient travel. You are not lying, but you are also not blatantly exposing the signs as an energy harvest. People get weird about that stuff.

If too much negativity were to be directed towards the project it would not surprise me to find out about record car crashes in the grid.

1 Like