Hidden Origins Of Satan : New Seminar By E.A. Koetting

Hidden Origins Of Satan - Full Seminar

Just posting this for anyone who hasn’t seen it - is it just me, or is YouTube’s notification system for subscribed channels rubbish? I’m subscribed to E.A.'s, also A.S. Christi here and a few others, and never hear ANYTHING - anyway, it’s 1:26:09 long, enjoy. :slight_smile:

I disagree with angels being thoughtforms, based on my experience angels seem to be similar beings to demons that have just been sort of white washed by peoples pre conceived notions of them.

I’ll watch this when I have access to Wi-Fi. But if he’s claiming that angels are thought forms… almost makes me want to say fuck it.

Ok now there is some point that a girl tells E.A that after an exorcism she couldnt see sprits truth is I ant either because of such an exorcism when I was just a kid and teenager I could see them everywhere but now nothing iam completely shut.Great seminar it reveals alot

Angels are thought forms? Huh?

Dude they’re either ALL egregores or not…

Maybe he’s just biased towards angels now?

I would think so.

I want that shirt.

[quote=“defectron, post:2, topic:4364”]I disagree with angels being thoughtforms, based on my experience angels seem to be similar beings to demons that have just been sort of white washed by peoples pre conceived notions of them.[/quote] I agree! Angels and Demons are the same, how you “see” them is your problem, Lucifer was the most beautiful Angel of them all! in my experience they are all beings of light, sometimes they will “form” themselves to what your mind can conceive…they are simply “Spirits” with good and bad in them just like us!!

I’ve come to a similar realization about spirits as well.

This is something that can only be truly understood by experience. The reason why I say this is because it’s hard to wrap your mind around a notion like this when you’re grounded in practices and traditions based around the idea of theism.

With enough intellect, a conclusion to all of this can be reached with soul travel or a 5 gram spiritual awakening.

Understanding what it is to be the creator of all things will destroy all prior beliefs.

That’s just my opinion though.

(I agree)

Some Angels are Demons, or even Djinn.

It’s a “lies to children” moment, but that’s what you get in beginner-level occult lectures. Honestly, if you’re going to criticize him for that massive oversimplification, you better be ready to wail on Lon Milo Duquette like a pinata for his Goetia horseshit.