Hi! Someone recognises this sigil?

It’s not popular to use sigils to connect with the ancient Gods, probably that’s why.

4 Likes

Djehuti/Thoth is very much a god that’s into you finding out info yourself from my own experience. When I was asking him about the glyphs one day he said “That is for you to find out, I cannot give you the answers, only the questions you need to ask”

4 Likes

So much yes :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s not in me to bow too anything! Lol…never will…the way I look at it, I seen this sigil in my dreams, so he approached me… hopefully it is for good reasons. Lol

3 Likes

Good luck with Thoth. He sure as fuck aint for me. All Egyptians besides Anubis and Isis arent for me. Hope it works for you though

2 Likes

Lol, I’m not easily offended, and don’t take offence at anything, it’s better to be blunt, straight to the point, and say it as it is…know one can argue with truth! :grin:. To be fair I am kinda liking this Thoth god…can relate to alot of his qualities…anyway I will approach him, and find out what he wants.

1 Like

@Morgana9 its the sigil of Hecate of the 3 roads

Makes sense, if you want something, better to get it yourself, the journey/experience is part of the prize, otherwise it would be an empty achievement…

2 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking why wouldn’t you work with Thoth?

1 Like

How would you sum up this god Thoth then? attitude, personality, good and bad qualities?

1 Like

I dont do well with his methods

2 Likes

I am going to contact this Thoth, so haplo any information or advice would be much appreciated…just tell me truthfully good and bad things I should know please?

2 Likes

With 2 words: Mind fuck. In a good way, if you’re fine with riddles. Logic (and of course mind/thinking) and science is big around him. He provides a very good guidance but he’s expecting you to do most things by yourself. So things like “open my astral senses” won’t work with him. He’ll school you, give you homework and let you do it yourself.
For me he doesn’t have any bad qualities. It’s all about you and how much you’re willing to learn.

3 Likes

What @Anassa said. My personality just clashes with his so I dont work with him like that

1 Like

Really? I avoiding those American or everyone elses deific movies there’s too much of the RHP ideology behind them with thay oh do frequent Abraham good vs evil

2 Likes

Thoth isn’t just another entity, he’s more like…an Idea. A way of thinking. So, left or right hand path, doesn’t really matter. Somehow they managed to depict him very close to how he really is.

4 Likes

Thank you silent, you have been really helpful, if I can repay the favour in anyway, just ask me and if I can I will…X I owe you one!
I think I have an idea why he is making himself known.

3 Likes

Silent, I wish to thank you again! It’s because of you recognising the sigil from my dreams, that has made me Google, learn, understand, what the sigil Thoth meant, and it’s importance to me! So many pieces of a jigsaw have been placed, questions answered, from dreams I had from a child, to dreams I have now! I have called upon Thoth, Odin, Hermes, he is many. And asked what he wants from me…and I got my answer!
You are right tho, he is a mind worker! Lol…I asked why he contacted me, his answer was," I was always there, shining like a beacon, you contacted me! "

2 Likes

Aww I’m glad I could help you on your journey :slight_smile: And glad you like him, he’s really amazing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s early days yet! silent. I am a small fish in a big pond! In order for me to progress, I have to accept the state of mind! You were right, he is more a state of being then a god!

2 Likes