Hi! Someone recognises this sigil?

Does anyone of you guys know this sigil? From which grimoire is it?

FB_IMG_1554335567454

5 Likes

Is it connected to the 3 Gods of witches Lucifer, Belial, Hekate?

4 Likes

That’s Hekate’s sigil. I don’t remember from which grimoire is it.

6 Likes

I think it is from Queen of Hell, the Primal Witchcraft current of Mark Allan Smith.

7 Likes

Oh great thanks a lot :star_struck:

I found it the sigil is called the 3 faces of Hecate

5 Likes

This Sigil is also used in the Hekate invocation of the Temple of the Ascending flame by Asenath Mason.

7 Likes

Its an Temple of ascending flame sigil I think. Haven’t seen it in any of the MAS books

3 Likes

Hello people, I have been seeing these sigils in my dreams, I don’t know what they mean or relate to, has anyone any information or seen them before? Thanks

1 Like

@Davyboi the right one is Thoth’s sigil

IMG_20190416_052356

5 Likes

I have an idea what the left sigil is but I’m not as certain as with the right one… So I have to ask, do you feel a connection between the left sigil and this one?

Sigil

1 Like

Definitely Thoth’s sigil, by the way thanks for that much appreciated, what do you think it means ,why I am dreaming of it?

1 Like

I think its a clear sign he’s calling you. If you have evoked him before, take it as a sign you’ve been heard. If not, then probably he wants to work with you.

3 Likes

What do you think the other sigil means?

1 Like

I haven’t evoked him before, to be honest I never have evoked any god…

1 Like

I’m not certain as I said, it might be a sigil I haven’t seen before… But from the ones I know, it looks very close to that. The patterns are very close. It’s the sigil of Isis.

Sigil%20BALG

3 Likes

The sigil on the left kinda reminds me of the Skill sigil I use

1 Like

I would go with what @Anassa said but my first impression was Apophis or Apep as he was called

2 Likes

Yea exactly, I thought the same thing but I don’t know if his sigil looks anything like this.

1 Like

I’ve just been googling about Thoth, I did feel an immense connection when you showed me that sigil, like finding a missing piece in a jigsaw…

2 Likes