Hi newbie

Hi, my name is Annalen and l am from Melbourne Australia. I recently brought a book by Damon Brand Cash, now just working on the cover of my notebook, waiting for paint to dry :smile: and while waiting I discovered this forum and l am truly blown away on how much information from you amazing people there is… So yeah l have a very strange feeling l am going to love it here.

7 Likes

Welcome.

Do you have any experience in magick, or is the Brand book your first foray into it?

2 Likes

Victorians are sick people and I’m better that you because I ‘live’ in N.S.W. - so there!

Al.
P.s. Welcome.

1 Like

I was told by my mother when l was 10 years old that l was magical and that l could do anything or have anything l wanted… I had predicted lots of things growing up, now that l am older l am studying law of attraction and i am a Grey witch…I just need to trust myself again like l did when l was a child.

1 Like

Hey Al… so glad to see another Aussie… :smile: at living in NSW … p.s beautiful place too.

Sister,

Yeah, but like everywhere - the sheeple are shit!

Al.

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Thank you so much

True :blush:

Welcome Annalen! Glad you are digging into books by Gallery of Magick. Those are among my favorites. Glad you bought it too, as they use servitors to keep non-purchase copies from working. They’re one of the only companies that do that. They’re rather clever.

Let us know if we can help with questions you may have. Cheers! :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Hi Wynnedalf thank you sooo much … l really appreciate it. :blush:

1 Like

I moved your thread to the correct category. And welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you Purple :smile:

1 Like

I know this forum is overwhelming. If you are looking for anything or have any questions let us know.

1 Like

Hi Purple it is but l feel that l have learnt so much already in a couple of days that l have been here, by reading ppl posts, l can honestly say that this is one of the best forums and very helpful :heart:

2 Likes