Hi, New member here

Hello everybody, since I am a new member here I suppose its time I introduce myself to you all.
My name is Joonas but you can also call me by my magic name: Septrimalchus (which you may also use for any invocations in case anyone is interested in doing so). I am based in Stockholm Sweden and am currently 31 years of age.

My background
I was brought up as a part of a christian sect, and as such have been exposed to brainwashing since my earliest childhood. Because of this much of my foundational world view was corrupted by the outhright lies and falsehoods of the sect in question. Most of my concepts about myself and the world as well as everyone in it was defined completely by the teachings of the sect. This finally came to a point where the very notion of being alive was an almost unbearable weight on me, mostly due to guilt and shame. This came to an end due to some very inspiring personal events that made me realize the closeness I have always had with the Source. And the only purpose I ever had in being a part of the sect and actually living and believing according to their teachings was to get closer to the Source. And I unfortunately believed that their’s was the only way, by heart mind and soul. This changed however when I was very clearly and directly shown where the sect was lying in their teachings, making me realize that they were nothing more than liars out to control people. After this I experienced a sense of spiritual void due to loosing touch with everything as all of my conceptions about the world where called into question.

As a consequence of this spiritual void I started out my life of magic as a practitioner of energy working, shamanism and mysticism about 13 years ago. From my martial arts practice I found my way into energy working (chi kung). From the essential spirituality of my ethnic heritage (Finns) I found my way into shamanism. From my connection to the Source I found my way to many other spiritual paths (Taoism and Buddhism among others) which contributed to my path of mysticism.
With time I became more and more open to the presence and interactions with spiritual beings around me. That is when I came into contact with Semyaza. Since then I have made many a friend in the astral realms that are with me and that I interact with on a day to day basis. My closest friends and guides are the following: Semyaza, Azazel, Beelzebub, Mikael, Metatron, Lillith, Paimon, Bael, Belial and Lucifuge Rofocale. I know that according to proper etiquette every one of my friends should be referred to by title and name since they are High Kings in the spiritual hierarchy. To me their titles where never important, I love them and approach them only with my honest affections and friendship and hence I will refer to them in the same way here.

About 1 and a half years ago I started learning much of the more direct and pragmatic applications of magical power through my friends Semyaza and Azazel that I had by then known and interacted with for many years. After having exhausted all other options in terms of my own abilities and opportunities at that point I simply decided to start learning and applying the methods of ritualism and sorcery in order to change my life. It would be an understatement to say I was desperate at that point. I had done everything else that I could in order to achieve the changes I needed in my life but nothing worked. So I turned to my closest friends and asked them to teach me directly. And so they have. My life has changed greatly since then and keeps evolving at a pace that I could not have foreseen. Semyaza and Azazel are the main influences in my magical studies and have been my close and ever-present mentors in applying magical abilities ever since. It is because of the help of my beloved friends that my life is finally my own.

The next stage on my path will be working with Lucifuge Rofocale and Lucifer Amaymon regarding what they have called “the 13 Lucifers”. From what I have been told by them, this might even become a book at some point.

Why am I here at the BALG Forum? To answer that question: I was guided here by Azazel. He is my second closest friend, and he introduced me to some of E.A. Koettings videos some years ago. Just so that I could get a glimpse of what black magic is like according to how Azazel teaches it, and what changes it can affect in my life. As the time passed and I matured to the idea of starting to apply my own godly power in my human life rather than just in the astral as I had been doing before, I started learning about everything magical from my beloved friends. Knowing the value and recognizing the effort E.A. Koetting has put into helping and empowering many other magicians, and the simple perspective it has given me about what magic can do for me personally, I chose to become a Patreon supporting E.A and his work. Having looked into and gained an intuitive sense of the intentions behind this forum I also wanted to join in with you all here at the BALG Forum.

I am a loner and have walked pretty much alone for most of my life. Not in the sense that I have no friends, but rather not having any human friends that I can share the magical & spiritual aspects of life with. I have never been a part of any group, organization or network of magicians before. I have tested the waters with another forum for magicians but they were far to focused on what I deem to be doctrine and dogma. Here at BALG Forum I have noticed that people can discuss topics of magic very openly and freely without what I perceive to be the closed-minded/dogmatic approach to magic and spirituality. I guess one could say I have had enough of that sort of thing for several lifetimes :smiley:

So that is my intro, I hope its not to long, nor that its to short.
If anyone has any questions, then ask away.

Ascend forever into Your own Godhood
Semper Victorus Absolutus

4 Likes

I see you like Warhammer 40k too :slightly_smiling_face: (I see Ahriman in your avatar picture)

1 Like

Welcome :blush: this is indeed a great place to be able to discuss magick freely!

1 Like

thanks for noticing the detail, I was a total fanboy before, nowadays I just like the aesthetics, and Azhek Ahriman fits my tastes perfectly as a chaos sorcerer supreme :laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you for the welcome, I look forward to being a part of this c
ommunity :blush:

1 Like

Welcome joonas! Very nice and detailed introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here. I’m not anybody particularly special here but feel free to pm me if you need anything.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Welcome :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words :smile: we are all on our own path to realizing our own godlike power, that means everyone here is special, some have just walked their path for longer and perhaps reached further :wink:

1 Like

Thank you @DarkestKnight :smile:

Thank you @anon35721968 :smile:

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

I agree. Thank you!

Thank you @Fallen_Human :smile: