Hi! New here!

Hi, :wave:

My name is Christopher. I live in Las Vegas Nevada. I love music (making it; I play piano, guitar and I sing) martial arts and Magick. I’ve been into Metaphysics for a long time. Can’t say I know everything or that I’m the greatest (yet). However I’ve had some experiences that leave me with many unanswered questions. More than anything I’m here to learn. I’m very interested in Vampyre Magick , Hekate , Oya, Lucifer and the astral realm/ dream magick. Most of my experience with magick has been kind of hit and miss. However, last year before I stopped I would I was close to gaining true power. I was able to send energy to people. I was able to see future events in my dreams(though this is something I used to experience more when I was younger. I even saw demons, demi Gods and traveled to alternate dimensions\ realities). When I was younger I astral traveled every night. I would hear beautiful music and see demons among other entities. I honestly want answers. I need to find out who I am as God and why my Oversoul/higherself has me here in Malkuth/Lilith/Earth. I’ve seen things and I’ve experienced alot in this Lifetime(I know this isn’t my incarnation) I need answers ASAGDMFP … Just saying.
Other than this is Me and I’m here to learn. Also hi to everyone here :smiley::+1:

6 Likes

Ay, welcome to the forum.Enjoy your stay. :smiley:

Any experiences with magick so far?

2 Likes

Welcome.

Do you practice anything?

2 Likes

Hiya Chris out seem like a fun person to hang out with can play and sing plus got soneones back if needed, that’s pretty cool how when you were younger you were able to travel basically everynite. I also liked how you said Lilith/earth. Anyways welcome to the forum this place rocks you can post in the trading scans thread about wanting to trade to find out more about yourself ask someone to check akashic it could confirm what you believe, when learning don’t forget the search bar they have here it takes a bit to find what you want sometimes but it works.

1 Like

@Littleshart Thanks :+1: Kinda. It’s strange lately not as frequent. I think it’s due to my hiatus at the end of last year. My third eyes buzzes when I read tarot and say the names of certian dieties. Also 2 months ago when I was doing a vampiric meditation I heard a high pitch ringing in my right ear. Still a little confused on that. However 4 years ago I had vivid dreams about floating in darkness while both of my fangs were growing in and getting longer. Each time I woke up from the dreams. I could still feel the growing pains from my fangs coming in. I also want to mention that in one of these dreams gold was flowing from my hands like water. I heard strange music too.

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight Hi! Also, yes. I practice meditations from Asaya Ka Luxa and Miracle Mastery. I also practice mudras, chakra work, and some vampyric meditations too. I want to get back into this like I was last year because my goal is to make some deals happen in the Qlippoth.

1 Like

@Vaynord Thanks :+1: I’ll definitely check out the trading scans and the akashic thread because I have alot of questions lol

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Oh jeez, I am also located in sin city
How convenient and coincidental :wink:
We have similar interests
Lucifer seems to hold interest in me, seems like you too. Lovely

1 Like