Hi new here i need help

Thank. You keteria you are real sweetheart i cant share cuz its about aliens and david gruch case. Its dangerous stuff basicly i endured much and i cant say becuse i will get killed basicly you tell. You tell me that you desrcibe sigil to yourself and use that decribtion of focused tought. and belif. To work around mind eye. Im not in disbielf in you but in my self to do it. Keteria and. Approcate much of ypur help i must watch what i. Say cuz they spy on me using remote wiewing many dangerous stuff. Im over horryfed what they do to me. So i will erase their memory. To be left alone to leave in peace. For rest of my life. Enough said. Thank you keteria also for evoking i just need to gaze at sigil right to summon a being ?

1 Like

Yes

Can you help me. Whit making of shield lady keteria i will repay. You i just dont want to be attacked constatly

I am sorry, but I am not any way, shape nor form qualified to deal with what has occurred to you, Iā€™ve not had any experience that is remotely close to this.

This is quite the compliment, but Iā€™m sure there are others thriving even if theyā€™ve not shared their experiences publicly.

I donā€™t however know anyone experienced in what you are describing or where you would begin.

I donā€™t recall ever having a minds eye or being able to visualize things in pictures. I had to learn to operate without a minds eye like someone born blind has to learn to meander around on touch and energetic senses or someone born deaf needs to learn how to read lips to understand people who do not learn sign language or like someone born without a leg would learn to walk with a prosthetic, cane or walker.

Basically I learned to use what I was born with, not what I was born without.

Thatā€™s quite different from someone who lost a leg to a land mine and had to learn to use prosthetics due to injury and narrowly surviving. Most of the time they struggle harder to work with prosthetics and the changes to their bodies than those born that way.

Even more many of them have ptsd or trauma that needs to be healed, feeling worthless because they are less than they were, how people might perceive or pity them etc - these things are not usually true, but they feel they are so they have to learn to accept themselves for what they are now, to live and thrive- not as what they were.

If I had to advise you, Iā€™d start with healing and the trauma incurred from what you believe caused this or happened- all the while learning how to do things without a mindseye.

Maybe itā€™ll come back and maybe it wonā€™t- Iā€™m not an authority on the subject, but people with true aphantasia did not loose their minds eye- they are among a very small percentage of people who are born with that function inoperable or disconnected for one reason or another.

Iā€™ve never met anyone truly with aphantasia thatā€™s healed it and the stimulus and exercises they claim help have not helped me or others Iā€™ve met.

I have seen these tools have helped people with weak visualization skills that simply needed to strengthen their minds eye and control of however, so itā€™s possible they could help you.

Thereā€™s a variety of exercises from magic3d puzzles to videos with vibrant colors and meditations designed to stimulate your image creating and holding abilities. Google can help you find them.

Iā€™ve seen no evidence that dmt helps with true aphantasia and though I havenā€™t tried it, the consumables I have tried did not stimulate any images or spiritual phenomena.

As far as how to operate without a mindseye, Iā€™ve already shared to the best of my ability how I do that.

I wish you the best and hope you find what you need, but I am afraid I donā€™t know what that is or where to get it. :slight_smile:

Even as far as shielding goes, if your trying to shield against electronics and such- this is truly clairsentience/energy skills and not visual ones- you just have to learn to feel the energy and form it around you based on how it feels and what you are countering.

Energy work can teach you this, there are many books, websites and topics on around on how to get started. I recommend tactile imaging by Robert Bruce for those who have no ability to imagine in pictures, his work here is basically for those with weak, bad and non existent visualization skills. I believe he even worked with individuals born blind and learned you didnā€™t need to see anything at all to learn to work with energy.

Thank you keteria. For homest opnion and advice

Hey keteria i made a sigil of entity this is my first time evocation. You. Said first soften a gaze then gaze at. Sigil for how long in theta gamma sync or normal state of conciusness do i need to have. Open third eye and when i evoke being how do i proceed. Do i greet it do i imdetly jump onto request do i do offering for a being for infotnation what are your experiemces on this please do share im terribly damn curious and wanna learn know im damn sirius for evokation now. And i will do it i just need further info and guidence on this path from experinced magican like you. If you still wanna help me. How to soften the gaze too i have lots of question. Do i and happy upcoming. New year by the. Way if im not around to congratulate. Thanks in advance. If you wanna share

1 Like

I donā€™t think I said anything about softening the gaze, thatā€™s not usually the way I talk.

But it general this means look at the sigil without focusing on any part specifically.

Basically put it front of you let go of your thoughts.

Usually five-twenty minutes will work for a spirit you donā€™t know. You really just need to alert it that you are focused on it and want its attention.

Most of the time Iā€™ll see a spark of light, hear something, see something, the room will get hot or cold, or something will let me know the spirit can me, even if itā€™s not coming close enough for me to get visual impressions of what it looks like.

Most often with a soft evocation I feel something, shadows will move or something invisible will brush against me.

I take this as the call to go ahead and state my business. Itā€™s up to you how much you talk and explain or if you just ask for whatever youā€™re asking.

If you feel, see, hear, smell, and taste nothing- I usually wait no more than ten minutes and speak my piece anyways, give gratitude and move on about my day.

Results come whether or not I made hard contact so I donā€™t usually strive for it unless I have a very specific reason to.

Thank you keteria. Very much can i evoke trough mobile or i need to draw. Sigil. on paper then evoke how you do it ?

1 Like

How to banish the spirit enitity in question later so that dosnt linger or attach to my aura ? Thank you keteria so far i will be doing evocation today in three hour im little nerveous since i never done it do you need to have clairvoyance and clauidence in order to evoke and gain infornation. I stricly evoking for gaing infornation thank you keteria and happy new year

1 Like

Both. Either work.

With any banishing that makes you feel safe, that you can remember.

You can also use something like my servitor Luna as backup if you more confident in others than yourself.

Some use the lbrp, some the sword banishing etc. itā€™s more important that you can remember it even when you stress out than anything.

Thank. You keteriya very much for sharing. Whit me your valuable knowledge

1 Like

Keteriya how to stop psychic attack whit no mind eye ? What do i do. Servitor come to mind but what else. What good servitor

1 Like

Rituals, charms, wards, servitors and gods work well for me :slight_smile:

I can usually generically skip over demons and angels when it comes to self defense.

Thank you about your servitor luna i found a post how to evoke it just gaze at it ask it yes then im on my way :slight_smile: thank you keteriya for all help

1 Like

Yes she is very easy to summon. No problem, Iā€™m glad to help.

Iā€™m not sure about what anyone else has claimed to do or said if you want to be honest, I can only account for myself and donā€™t worry about others.

As far as timeline jumping or Channing the past I believe it possible within a small window of time to change the outcome of something almost as if you went back and relived it. Iā€™ve always believed this and I have no idea where I got the idea or how it would be possible or what you would need to do to make it happen, thatā€™s beyond my abilities - so is telekinesis, teleportation, pyromancy etc- but I believe if one was naturally inclined and had the knowledge available to them, they could learn these skills- with time and dedication to the craft.

Iā€™ve never had dedicated to any path or skill so I highly doubt Iā€™ll randomly manifest any of these skills without accidentally discovering the mechanics or stumbling across the teachings that would fill in the missing pieces of those puzzles for me.

As such in my opinion the only thing you can change and verify you changed it is the future and what hasnā€™t happened. Most of the time itā€™s best to be smart and not do things that are going to need to be hidden or heavily influenced to keep you safe and out of trouble.

Most people have idea how their mind manifests bad all day long from their negative thought processes and dwelling on the bad will for many people quite literally create strong thought forms that then go out and create the bad you donā€™t want in your life for you, because well energy wants to do what itā€™s programmed to do and dwelling on being scared or frustrated or unsafe or broke- is basically the same as meditation in on your self worth for an hour with a lot less work to keep your concentration because you let those thoughts run your mind.

Then thereā€™s simply bad choices. For some reason everyone looks at the one guy who got away with a crime and thinks they should be able to get away with the same crime, all the while forgetting the only reason we know we the guy got away with it is because he either wrote it done, told his story for money so we canā€™t know if itā€™s true or he got caught twenty years later etc.

So yeah immulating some of these mages and people and wanting to be powerful and getting yourself into stupidity- like attacking people because you think you dreamed about them being mean so they must be attacking you- not really, sometimes maybe but usually this is your subconscious telling you that you feel like this person is attacking you or itā€™s simply putting a face to something going on in your life so you can work it out in your dreams and has nothing to do with the person you dreamed about at allā€¦

Or how about letā€™s go attack every mage who ever disagrees with my opinion, or lieing then getting mad when someone realizes you lied to themā€¦

Most things- dangers, trouble, law trouble, drama, abuse etc can be avoided by being aware who you are around and making good choices what you do.

If you do those things, then the troubles are fewer, more manageable, easier to discern and track and quite frankly when your a good person and havenā€™t done anything wrong itā€™s a lot harder for psychopaths, narcissists and ass hard to get one off on you simply because itā€™s easier to call for help, more people have your back and because you spent your time being aware and observing you have a better idea of which people are fake and which can and will actually help.

Thatā€™s just my thoughts though and no matter what you do- life will generate a bucket full of lemons from time to time.

Whether you make sweet lemonade and have a good time smoking on your back porch or you use them as grenades that are going to roll back and blow up in your face- ultimately most of the bad shit that comes into your life is something you did or choose and now you have to face it and figure out how to do life and not do that again.

Most of the time if you correct where youā€™re messing up, the problems stop creating themselves and you only have to deal with the consequences of the past.

You could of course try karma healing mantras or timeline jumping. Iā€™ve heard all sorts of things are possible if you learn those skills. :woman_shrugging:

Thank. You keteriya

Hey keteria since you are helping me i want to help. Go type dale power. Psychic he has weather control time travel telekinesis trowing fireballs telephaty all kind of stuff i reasched him long ago i found also book on infinte knowledge since ypu make impossible possible make magic happen whit no mind. Eye which i dont hear anywhere i want to share this book whit you if you have emaill to send it. You if you would like about anything you desire maybe you could help me track one magus. Who can heal my condition too his name. Is padraigh kelly this way we help each other he knows framz bardon kabbalah amd he. Can use his formulas to heal me completly he managed. To slip away from me far 4 years back but i will find him and heal myself if you are up for it if you want to help its easy method of aquiring infinte knowledge. I wamt to find him he can also alter the past since he passed all three books and has 38 years of experince in franz bardon magick if. You dont mind helping me that way if i dont succed in changing the past tell me also we can summon gods to by making a sigil of them and then gazing at it. Yes ? I found book. Evokation trough sigil magick and he talk to about evoking gods trough sigil i presume its possible if you in right state of mind yes. I hope i dont demand to much of you. I reallly. Hope i will do today evokation but i cant use this book cuz of my brain inyury. And i would like help from somone. Who makes impossble possible. What do you say. If you dont mind asking you such a thing i really coukd use. Your help. I hope i dont ask to much book is short and methid is shorter i have nobody else to ask

How did you create a magical servotor whit no mind eye i habe tehnique of escaping aluens arlinski but it requires mind eye you are master of avoiding. This problem. I cant tike travel it requires mind eye. Please share. Whit me your secrets would gladly. Help you if you are in my place they made out of me mind control slave. How do you do energy articruan shield 12 d or other shields that require mental imagery im in deadly danger. I want to change. The past but i cant im in pain i hope it will stop i dont know. My life is jeopardy till i change the past. That that i need instruction to brain whit no mental imergy. Dealing whut magick like. How tye heck you create a servitor its all based on mind. Eye they hurted me badly i hope i can erase their memory by changing the past i hope i will make it on my own there are forces behind this. That im. Too afraid to talk about. If you say past is possible to change i belive. You i have to many resorces on that but i. Dodnt figure outhow to time travel whit no mind eye. It hard can you help please

Can you tell more of your subject to know something is there is new one to me. So. All sensory that i have left. And knowing that something is there my friend. Say acting as if it there acting and beliving. And i want to ger out of keteriyaas much as i can on this cuz there are shields to protect me from this attacks but i cant cuz if. Mental barrier of no mind eye i want shield against all kind of attacks but i cant figure out how to. Do it im not proficent in it only keteriya is there are lots of psychic abbilites but all include mind eye abbility to visualise and imagine i get the other sensory and other stuff energy work or rovert bruce is great material too but im not used to do stuff magical whit no mind eye. Its hard