Hi new here i need help

Thank. You keteriya very much for sharing. Whit me your valuable knowledge

1 Like

Keteriya how to stop psychic attack whit no mind eye ? What do i do. Servitor come to mind but what else. What good servitor

1 Like

Rituals, charms, wards, servitors and gods work well for me :slight_smile:

I can usually generically skip over demons and angels when it comes to self defense.

Thank you about your servitor luna i found a post how to evoke it just gaze at it ask it yes then im on my way :slight_smile: thank you keteriya for all help

1 Like

Yes she is very easy to summon. No problem, I’m glad to help.

I’m not sure about what anyone else has claimed to do or said if you want to be honest, I can only account for myself and don’t worry about others.

As far as timeline jumping or Channing the past I believe it possible within a small window of time to change the outcome of something almost as if you went back and relived it. I’ve always believed this and I have no idea where I got the idea or how it would be possible or what you would need to do to make it happen, that’s beyond my abilities - so is telekinesis, teleportation, pyromancy etc- but I believe if one was naturally inclined and had the knowledge available to them, they could learn these skills- with time and dedication to the craft.

I’ve never had dedicated to any path or skill so I highly doubt I’ll randomly manifest any of these skills without accidentally discovering the mechanics or stumbling across the teachings that would fill in the missing pieces of those puzzles for me.

As such in my opinion the only thing you can change and verify you changed it is the future and what hasn’t happened. Most of the time it’s best to be smart and not do things that are going to need to be hidden or heavily influenced to keep you safe and out of trouble.

Most people have idea how their mind manifests bad all day long from their negative thought processes and dwelling on the bad will for many people quite literally create strong thought forms that then go out and create the bad you don’t want in your life for you, because well energy wants to do what it’s programmed to do and dwelling on being scared or frustrated or unsafe or broke- is basically the same as meditation in on your self worth for an hour with a lot less work to keep your concentration because you let those thoughts run your mind.

Then there’s simply bad choices. For some reason everyone looks at the one guy who got away with a crime and thinks they should be able to get away with the same crime, all the while forgetting the only reason we know we the guy got away with it is because he either wrote it done, told his story for money so we can’t know if it’s true or he got caught twenty years later etc.

So yeah immulating some of these mages and people and wanting to be powerful and getting yourself into stupidity- like attacking people because you think you dreamed about them being mean so they must be attacking you- not really, sometimes maybe but usually this is your subconscious telling you that you feel like this person is attacking you or it’s simply putting a face to something going on in your life so you can work it out in your dreams and has nothing to do with the person you dreamed about at all…

Or how about let’s go attack every mage who ever disagrees with my opinion, or lieing then getting mad when someone realizes you lied to them…

Most things- dangers, trouble, law trouble, drama, abuse etc can be avoided by being aware who you are around and making good choices what you do.

If you do those things, then the troubles are fewer, more manageable, easier to discern and track and quite frankly when your a good person and haven’t done anything wrong it’s a lot harder for psychopaths, narcissists and ass hard to get one off on you simply because it’s easier to call for help, more people have your back and because you spent your time being aware and observing you have a better idea of which people are fake and which can and will actually help.

That’s just my thoughts though and no matter what you do- life will generate a bucket full of lemons from time to time.

Whether you make sweet lemonade and have a good time smoking on your back porch or you use them as grenades that are going to roll back and blow up in your face- ultimately most of the bad shit that comes into your life is something you did or choose and now you have to face it and figure out how to do life and not do that again.

Most of the time if you correct where you’re messing up, the problems stop creating themselves and you only have to deal with the consequences of the past.

You could of course try karma healing mantras or timeline jumping. I’ve heard all sorts of things are possible if you learn those skills. :woman_shrugging:

Thank. You keteriya

Hey keteria since you are helping me i want to help. Go type dale power. Psychic he has weather control time travel telekinesis trowing fireballs telephaty all kind of stuff i reasched him long ago i found also book on infinte knowledge since ypu make impossible possible make magic happen whit no mind. Eye which i dont hear anywhere i want to share this book whit you if you have emaill to send it. You if you would like about anything you desire maybe you could help me track one magus. Who can heal my condition too his name. Is padraigh kelly this way we help each other he knows framz bardon kabbalah amd he. Can use his formulas to heal me completly he managed. To slip away from me far 4 years back but i will find him and heal myself if you are up for it if you want to help its easy method of aquiring infinte knowledge. I wamt to find him he can also alter the past since he passed all three books and has 38 years of experince in franz bardon magick if. You dont mind helping me that way if i dont succed in changing the past tell me also we can summon gods to by making a sigil of them and then gazing at it. Yes ? I found book. Evokation trough sigil magick and he talk to about evoking gods trough sigil i presume its possible if you in right state of mind yes. I hope i dont demand to much of you. I reallly. Hope i will do today evokation but i cant use this book cuz of my brain inyury. And i would like help from somone. Who makes impossble possible. What do you say. If you dont mind asking you such a thing i really coukd use. Your help. I hope i dont ask to much book is short and methid is shorter i have nobody else to ask

How did you create a magical servotor whit no mind eye i habe tehnique of escaping aluens arlinski but it requires mind eye you are master of avoiding. This problem. I cant tike travel it requires mind eye. Please share. Whit me your secrets would gladly. Help you if you are in my place they made out of me mind control slave. How do you do energy articruan shield 12 d or other shields that require mental imagery im in deadly danger. I want to change. The past but i cant im in pain i hope it will stop i dont know. My life is jeopardy till i change the past. That that i need instruction to brain whit no mental imergy. Dealing whut magick like. How tye heck you create a servitor its all based on mind. Eye they hurted me badly i hope i can erase their memory by changing the past i hope i will make it on my own there are forces behind this. That im. Too afraid to talk about. If you say past is possible to change i belive. You i have to many resorces on that but i. Dodnt figure outhow to time travel whit no mind eye. It hard can you help please

Can you tell more of your subject to know something is there is new one to me. So. All sensory that i have left. And knowing that something is there my friend. Say acting as if it there acting and beliving. And i want to ger out of keteriyaas much as i can on this cuz there are shields to protect me from this attacks but i cant cuz if. Mental barrier of no mind eye i want shield against all kind of attacks but i cant figure out how to. Do it im not proficent in it only keteriya is there are lots of psychic abbilites but all include mind eye abbility to visualise and imagine i get the other sensory and other stuff energy work or rovert bruce is great material too but im not used to do stuff magical whit no mind eye. Its hard

I forget to thank you also and other on. Helping me fogire out and much to keteriya

Thank you keteria its possible to learn psychuc abbioites like time travel but i dont have clue on. How to do it whit. No imagination and visualisation its hard and im not used to it. Thank you for helping me and im sorry if i said anything. Wrong can you explain to me. Hiw you do a guided. Meditation and making servitor whit no mind eye this are vidualisation on steroids stuff to say

Nobody here can do that on demand. You’re trying to run before you even learned to walk.

Yes. Use everything except visuals: basically you have MANY OTHER sense and that’s only one of them, so I would call it “what you have left” - that language sounds self limiting and you’re putting your senses down, and you don’t need to. Use emotions, smell, hearing and taste. Stop fixating on a sense you don’t use, it’s just self sabotaging at this point.

Practice using your senses in real life. How do you walk in a park? Do you completely ignore the sounds of the birds and smell of the grass? I bet you have noticed these things. Start walking around in life, close your eyes and pay attention like a blind man and see how much information there is available with your eyes shut. Pay attention to the feeling of the energy of the dogs and people especially - still with your eyes shut. That will help you develop these senses. As above so below.

After that build your servitor “with your eyes shut”, going by how it feels no how it looks. Imo this is actually better, too many end up making up pretty fairy stories in their imagination that are weak because they don’t employ all the other senses, and you need the energetic feeling especially.

Another way to put it: you can’t see the electricity in a wire, but you know not to touch bare electrified wires. How do you know when you can’t see it? Someone told you and you heard the stories. You’ll feel it if you do. No vision required.

1 Like

This is how I do it:

I use a live visual instead of trying to see one that isn’t there. :woman_shrugging: or least that’s how I learned to do it, now I do it this way if I want or just use something because it looks cool if I want.

I have no idea.

I assume so but I don’t know anyone that can do it so I can’t tell you what is right to believe in or how to achieve it.

I’m sorry I really don’t see how I am qualified to help you with any of this, if any of it is truly occurring I am sure it’s a horrible experience, but short of ignoring it and learning to work with your other senses, I don’t have any idea how to best handle it or begin to.

Is this following true I have aphantasia and I just narrate things, by saying the words or thinking the ideas, I just imagine (with my thoughts, abstract as they are). Imagination and intent are at the heart of energy movement and manipulation.

Imagination for me has no images, but if I want to “see” a blue energy ball in front of me (using example someone else used above), Ill just think about it using words in my inner voice…it’s blue, it’s this big, it has this hue and texture, it’s this high off the ground, it’s this close to me etc… The more precisely I can describe it, the more it comes alive and into my awareness.

After a while of practicing like this I started noticing that sometimes it felt like I was “forcing” an idea or concept…as a fictitious example, when I would say the energy ball is a turquoise blue I would notice that it didn’t quite feel right, so I would be quiet and listen and then the idea (or word) sky blue would pop into my head and just feel more right. I dunno how to explain it really…

It’s taken practice and a lot of meditation to feel when I’m forcing an idea vs. what idea (or descriptor word, concept) wants to come forth…I’m still discovering it, but it works for me…does that make sense? Is this true can i do it this way is this how you do it somrtimes

1 Like

And this also Open menu

Expand search
Create post
Open inbox

Expand user menu
r/magick icon
Go to magick
r/magick
prije 3 g.
vxlly

Beginner with magick, but I have aphantasia
Hello everyone!

I was just wondering if I could have some help or advice. I have something called aphantasia which means I can’t visualize anything with my minds eye - when my eyes are closed its always black.

I’m wondering if there is a way to “visualize” with magick in a different way. When people give advice about visualizing protective fields or just anything that relates to visualizing, I feel really odd. I can’t visualize and I don’t know how to approach it differently.

Thank you all for your help and your time, have a wonderful day/evening. Love and light :sparkling_heart:

Upvote

Downvote

comments

Single comment thread
See full discussion
u/tcoughran avatar
tcoughran

prije 3 g.

Edited prije 3 g.
Practice visualization without seeing. I have aphantasia too but I’ve learned to visualize conceptually. I imagine in as clear as details I can and although I can’t see anything I can sense all of the information almost in a Claircognizant way. Understand that visualization is just a feedback loop for the creation of thought form. Everything is a thought. You don’t need the loop that is telling you you’re creating to create just create. Who knows eventually you might create a thought form that heals your aphantasia.

Ps not sure if your a superhero fan, but seeing your imagination through the eyes of daredevil helped me… since he actually can’t see. The netflix show gives a solid perspective just tweak it a little for imagination rather then your “reality” and you have conceptual visualization. There os a video keteriya about using just thinking instead of visualising and there is one magican but firgot the name use. Just toughts but is true in your case. Can i do it this way also ehat is best possibke spirit to cure dieses and how do you evoke gods ?

Is above true ?

I don’t see why everyone can’t do it the way those of with aphantasia do it, it’s really just taking advantage of our stronger senses and using those. Most people are not naturally inclined for sight to be the strongest sense, so using the one that is their strongest would be easiest at first- the only way to find out your strongest sense is to practice and see.

Unexposed. I’ve seen a few of the newer marvel movies and a handful of black and white Superman/batman shows in the 80s.

As far as if it’s true, as I said my experience with most of what you’re asking about simply isn’t there.

What is true is it’s possible to access any spirit or god anyone else does, it’s possible to move energy with intent and do the magic completely without spirit, it’s possible to learn how it works enough to do most everything yourself or with spirit friends- but what is possible for each of us is different.

Some of us have the potential to be great at ballet and some are great swimmers and some are great lovers, some just look at technology and can explain how it works, others yet can make a meal with hardly any ingredients.

What you are naturally strong with may or may not be something to do with the spiritual, magical and energetic influences in the world, each person and path is different.

If you’re a strong runner but you’ve never lifted weights, you may require training or practice for lift competition to compete to your best advantage.

If you’ve watched your parents run a bakery your whole life, but you’ve never helped- you have a good idea of how it works but still need time with hands on practice to succeed on your own in your own business.

2 Likes

This post has gone far enough. @Tonyparadox you have recieve the same response multiple times, please reread and absorb what has been shared and stems some times trying out the ideas for yourself.

You can do it, don’t assume you can’t without trying.

After that it’s too much to attempt to pressure a member to contact you when the answer to that has already been a polite declination.

This forum is to help you empower yourself and learn magick, go ahead and try and then you’ll get more intimation for yourself.

Post closed as this isn’t going anywhere but around in circles.

1 Like