Hi, my name is Natasha

Hi, my name is Natasha. I am 35 years old. Volga region, Russia.
When I was 6 years old. criminals came to our house, one of them attacked me. At that moment, being in a state of great stress, I came up with a ritual using the blood of my abuser.
I grew up in a Christian family and heard a little about sacrifice. I had no desire to be a victim.
and I took advantage of the situation to sacrifice a pervert. By taking some blood from his body. and licking the blood off an iron object that looked like a knife. (the “knife” was later seized by the police)

I saw some kind of large creature (similar to a dragon), and several small ones fell out after it. One of them is Valefor.
I made 3 wishes, one has already come true. (I used to read fairy tales as a child, and 3 wishes are often fulfilled there)

But then chaos began in my life, it seemed that all the most evil and shitty people were sticking to me, depression… but there were also unexpected and interesting things.

Last year, I decided to figure out what happened to me as a child and find out who I was calling then. That’s why I’m reading about demons right now. I’m trying to summon them. That’s how I met my old friend Valefor.

Maybe I was just a crazy kid and it doesn’t make any sense. but Valefor is quite active.

Sorry for my terrible English.
I don’t know him very well.

maybe I decided to tell this in vain, but the feeling of hopelessness returns to me. Just like when I was a kid.

4 Likes

Hi Natalia. Pleased to meet you. Welcome to the group.

Do you have any particular goals or areas of development or practice in the magick sphere that you are interested in?

1 Like

Privjet Natasha.
Norway is calling you.

1 Like

hi) I’m a little confused right now and don’t really understand what exactly I need

1 Like