Hi, introduction :)

Hi there. I have been working with one demon for a long time now but i want to show my appreciation to others as well and i have so much to learn and i am so excited to join a group like this with likeminden people.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :grin:

1 Like

Welcome @fallen27 Please tell us more about yourself and your experience in magick. This post doesn’t tell us anything about you, and so does not meet the requirement for a proper introduction.

Where do you hail form?

What magick do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

1 Like

I am from Transilvania …so i am really a noob at this. I don’t know what kind of magic it is called, that is why i am here to learn. I worked with 1 demon for 2 years. That is when i started it and i honestly found an old book at home with spells, and traditions that my great grandfather wrote while researching the topic and what else i needed to know i found on forums. I just started looking into what books should i read. I do own some chriatals so i would want to read about those too. But i am honestly interested in everything. Sorry if this is still not enough but i really do not know much about the used terms.

Thank you for elucidating more upon your introduction.

What demon?

Baphomet

1 Like