Hi, I'm new here and need help. I tried to summon Bune. Help me please

Hi I’m Marius and I’m new here.i needs help to work with bune plse

1 Like

Welcome.

Please introduce yourself properly. Tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. This post as it stands does not meet the criteria for a proper introduction.

1 Like

I believe that his planet is Saturn (so, using incense, it’s possible to employ for example Opium or Spring poppies sticks). His enn is “Wehl melan avage Bune tasa” or you may repeat 7 times the mantra “Bune Assiat Babos”.

That’s a little to vague. Exactly what do you need to know?

1 Like

Bune (also known as Bime) is one of the most often-discussed demons on this forum (second to perhaps only Paimon). You will find countless posts if you do a search with the demon’s name.

You may be aware that Bime is one of the 72 demons of Goetia, and so searching for how to work with any of the Goetia could provide insight into this matter as well. The terms “evocation” or “evoke” are the most often used when discussing Goetic magick. Full evocation is a fairly advanced technique that takes practice, however, so you may want to start with something like “sigil magick,” again with reference to Goetia.

For the record, I use the book Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield for working with the 72. You could read about the book on the author’s website, look at some of the amazon reviews, or search around this forum if you are intrigued. I have discussed the book and these demons many times in the past, and if you enjoy what I or another writes, you can include "@name after your search terms to find posts by a specific user.

2 Likes

Hi I’m Marius from South Africa.i don’t have any experience working with demons or blackmagic,but I want to give it a try.i love what I read from others and have the biggest desire to summon demons to work with.plse help me.thanks

The following article contains a possible “evocation’s core” which is the sigil gazing part:

Although you may found this enough (without developing it into a full blown summoning); in case of desiring information instead of some result, after having gazed and possibly called Bune, get ready to ask questions and write the answers “popping” in your mind.

1 Like