Hi, I’m new

I’ve identified as pagan for 25 years, but have never established regular practice. I found my way to this forum while searching for addiction breaking ‘spells’ - I have a pretty huge wine problem. I decided to join because you all seem nice :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome

1 Like

I shared my experience and general philosophy here, fwiw: Magick and booze - #4 by Lady_Eva.

No animal model shows that only some animals get addicted to booze; it is the ONLY drug of abuse where blame is levelled on a spiritual, moral, and psychological level at the addicted person.

And almost no-one who “drinks normally” can decide to do without, without setting themselves an end date at which they can freely drink again, so I believe that with this, the entry ramp is very long and shallow, but the hooks are in long before most are aware of it.

You may want to search up use of coconut oil for this, for example Coconut Oil for Alcohol Addiction? - EFT - Live Your Dream

4 Likes

Thank you @Lady_Eva I had no idea that coconut oil could be used in that way!

1 Like

It’s good to work on magick/healing while working on your addiction. Many people have this problem, so don’t be ashamed.
That you’re beginning to talk about it to other people is the first step.

Now I have more a weekend addiction when it comes to drugs, but it was quite hard to let go, even when I’m functional in the week, you live towards the weekend to use again.
I think Lady Eva has more info when it comes to booze. But here are some good tips here also:

Please take care. :slight_smile: And if you have any questions just ask

2 Likes

Yes @Borgy - your thread was what brought me here :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome, glad to see you ave already found some of what you’re looking for!

1 Like