Hi from Werb!

Hello folks,

Nice to be here, what a site! So much knowledge and informative info here.

Greetings!!

Werb.

Welcome @Werb421 Please properly introduce yourself. Tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. A proper introduction is required on this forum.

Where are you from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include in a proper introduction.

1 Like

Welcome Werb, you’ll love it here the rules page has been recently posted in so just scroll down a bit and you’ll find It,

So yea great place here almost every question has been previously answered so check out the search bar above.

So yea make sure you source all books oar what not that you copy paste from.

1 Like

Hi,ok. I am from the UK and I follow the Cabbala and have experience of Cabbalistic ceremonial invocation/evocation and have done extensive Crowleyan yoga work in my time as well as lots of other Crowleyan work such as Vel Jugorum razor work, astral projection, banishings, various divinations and astral skrying, talisman charging, chaos magick sigils and I am very much influenced/inspired by E.A. Koetting and his Goetic instructions which I am working on; brilliant stuff. Primarily I’d like to learn/discuss
more about Goetic work.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience.

How long have you been practicing?

Only several years with Goetic evocation but over 25 years for other Cabbalistic/Crowleyan/Chaos Magick practices.

Cheers.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hello and welcome, Werb!

1 Like