Hi friends, I'm new :)

I’m the new girl, my name is camaalgal, I’m from Germany and I’m into high magick, meditation, kabbalah and sacred books. I want to learn more about rituals, gaining control over my life and reach wisdom. It started with Astral travels many years ago, and clairvoyant dreams.

If you are interested in these topics, feel free to chat with me and share your thoughts with me.

Cheers
Camaalgal

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks Yasuke :smile:

1 Like

Welcome @Camaalgal

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You haven’t really told us if you do or not.

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Hi Darkest Knight,

Thanks for your reply.

I’m very new to magick. I practice the lbrp, different meditation, manifestations, reading the zohar and other sacred books.

I have applied daily little rituals to my routine next to…

Oh and I kind of belong to the cabbalists, if I would have to name a system. But I believe all systems belong together, so…

1 Like

Roughly how long have you been practicing?

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum

Started last year conscious practicing, I would say…

1 Like

Thanks Fallen_Human!

Thanks crookedpathfinder!

Welcome to BALG

1 Like

You look pretty :slight_smile:

Welcome.

Have you worked with norse gods? I figured since you’re from Germany

1 Like

Thanks mike_bee

Thank you, very kind :slight_smile:
Not yet, but it’s quite interesting and I would like to learn more about in future. I’m actually more into high magic. I mean, whatever suits you best, right?

1 Like

What does high magick encompass? I never knew.

It includes rituals for reaching your higher self, channeling energies, clearing your aura, and such. Crossing the abyss.

I can highly recommend Damien echols books and Youtube channel, he is a great teacher.

1 Like

Ahhh nice

What about you?