Hi everyone I’m new

Hi everyone I’m new here and very Interested in learning and speaking with like minded individuals on my spiritual journey!

3 Likes

I love your eyebrows!!! They’re fully done with the lil cut thing!!! Got em groomed and everything! Good looks man! :fist:t3:

1 Like

Welcome @Knowledge_Karisian Please tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. Your post doesn’t tell us anything about you and doesn’t really meet the requirement for a proper introduction.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience at all in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

1 Like

Thank you :grin::fist:t5:

1 Like

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience at all in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Hi yes sorry I will tell some information about myself, I am from New York is where I’m located at the moment, I have been spiritually on my journey of Magick most of my life I have recently started to seriously practicing in the last year and half. My practice is mostly a mixture of different forms of Magick that I feel connected to traditional witchcraft, divination, hoodoo, Orishas, the Goetia demons and other forms. I am always wanting to learn and experience would like to learn and grow to better my Magick and myself. I’m also 29 years old.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome! :metal:t5:

1 Like

Hi there @Knowledge_Karisian, welcome to the forum :wave:t4::grinning:

1 Like

Welcome, Knowledge_Karisian. There is much to learn here.

1 Like

Thank you :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you I want to learn :grin::metal:t5:

2 Likes

Hi!

1 Like

Hi :wave:t5: :slightly_smiling_face: