Heya it's been awhile , a rusty newbie needs help

so i have taken a break from practicing for a year now , it was mainly because i did alot of things and many magickal initiations alongside life and at some point i felt like the energies i’m summoning and saturating my room with while they are not exactly malefic or evil by nature and while they do not affect me negatively , they do seem to seep out of my room and into the rest of the house and do affect my family members adversly like my mother got sick or had aggravated pains of already present stuff within her body but on a much more intense scale and not to mention difficulty sleeping well on the nights i perform my rituals . my father too he seems to be affected to a lesser apparent degree but he does have a similar but lighter case . my brother seemed to be fine tbh so i don’t think he might have been affected . all that said , i have been feeling a strong urge for awhile now to re-enter the practice and do magick again and i don’t think i can wait till i get out of home and get my own place either it’s like a call , being called to practice ( several signs ) and me wanting to do so again . but each time i think about it i’m reluctant because i think about my family and how it could affect them in the same way again , so my question here is how can i contain or confine what i summon to just my room? any helpful tips or ideas are much apreciated .

I use wards. My ward to hold all energy inside my room is an iron horseshoe.

I got a set of 4 used ones off ebay. (you want used, horses are also magickally protective and there’s a bit of horse in the shoe).
My horseshoes are set above the lintel of every exit in my house, which are the front door the back door, the chimney, and… the door to my craft room.

I also have another layer of wards around the whole house and garden so the temple room is still warded from out side.

And finally I will banish an smudge the whole house of unwanted energy whether its sentient or not.

Can you give example of what kind of magcik do you do that you need to set so many protections

I don’t actually consider this a lot of protection.

2 wards is the minimum I’d do to keep all energies localized and where I want them, avoid randoms wandering through etc. This doesn’t include other locations I work in in the astral or personal wards.

1 Like

It is not complicated what i do usually , it is basically like calling on sevral infernal spirits usually from the goetia or other well known spirits ie lilith or lucifuge lucifer etc , then i meditate with them for a short while around 10 min , or ask them for advice or help and i also recourse to summoning or opening qliphothic energy within my room and saturate it with the energies of that qlipha and spirits while burning incense or a candle . that’s basically it . i didn’t say i need to set so many protections . if i use spells that aren’t mine or not what i did as previously mentioned , it’s just me recurring to certain spells by VK jehannum .

thank you for that , although i don’t think i have access to where i can buy horseshoes around here and amazon doesn’t ship here , i’m native to north africa , although yes i do “smudge” sporatically wether i did perform a magickal work or not and i do that and i even do it with the assistance of hekate , i ask her to help me cleanse this home, undo any hexing or spellwork done against us or any lingering energies that might hinder our well being spiritual or otherwise , also like to offer those energies as food to murmur if there are any . i do visualize the incense cleasing away all negative energy and i circle the whole home and corners at least once clockwise from the inside and sometimes i even do the same from outside circling the viranda and terrace . and under the stairs . however there is no certain " spirit " problem , my best guess was that the energies i’m summoning are a little disruptive to my parents because they are not initiated and do not have some tolerence to infernal or similar energies above being muslim and venerate the islamic god " allah " . so i think it’s more of a energy compatibility/tolerence issue or something close . i will look into what i can use as wards or try to create mine if i can tahnk you for bringing that to my attention

Anything made of iron will work. Iron repels the fae, djinn and all bad luck. An item associated with high value is ideal. For the Celtic peoples that had this tradition, horses were a sign of status and wealth, and your livelihood depended on it. A ceremonial iron dagger would be great, a nail ok (both good symbolism, a trivet less great but will be pretty and still work,

Possibly. You could put neutral shields around just them. They can be energy based only with no physical object they have to be ties to like a talisman.

There’s some info about shieilding here (scroll down)

1 Like

i think i can get something like that , for mom would be a peice of jewelry of stainless steel i guess in the form of a bracelet or necklace , things that are native to us here would be a " Khomsa " or the evil eye symbol or a fish or a symbol called " khlel " , i think that would be good , although for my father i can’t think of a physical object to give him to keep with him as he doesn’t wear any kind of jewelry although maybe a type of keychain accessory or sth but that would be with him just when he’s out so idk , maybe i’ll put something of that sorts in their room as an anchor for the sheild . there’s also the tanit symbol it’s associated with life but idk i think it’s not exactly neutral as it has roots to a punic goddess.

1 Like