Hey, there! New Magician here :)

Hey, everyone! :smiley:

My name is Taylan and I have been fascinated with Occult Knowledge ever since I can remember. Back then, people weren’t as open-minded as today, so I had to “hide” and collect knowledge in secret. I am so happy that we no longer have to hide. People’s minds are opening more and more all around the world!

I gotta be honest: this Forum isn’t new to me. I’ve been browsing and reading here and there but I finally decided to create a profile and join this neat community. I am looking forward to learning more from you guys and sharing my personal experiences in categories that are appropriate to the subject.

I actually did not practice that much. I did get help from Lord Azazel though because I was desperate to transform as a person (I had a lot of issues). That worked and I am forever thankful. My fields of interest are Shapeshifting, Astral Projection, and Invocation.
I am still learning more and more and when I feel like I am ready, meaning I took care of all my other problems, I will dedicate my life to my interests in the Occult.

Thank you,

Taylan :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @PathToWealth Please tell us about any experience you have in magick. Your post doesn’t actually tell us anything about it.

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in?

I actually did not practice that much. I did get help from Lord Azazel though because I was desperate to transform as a person (I had a lot of issues). That worked and I am forever thankful. My fields of interest are Shapeshifting, Astral Projection, and Invocation.
I am still learning more and more and when I feel like I am ready, meaning I took care of all my other problems, I will dedicate my life to my interests in the Occult.

I also edited the introdction now, so it contains this paragraph. Sorry for being unclear in the beginning :slight_smile:

What system did you use to contact Azazel?

Back then, I did not have much experience with Altars and such, so I just, while being desperate and filled with a lot of motivation to do this, painted his sigil on my hand and meditated until I was in a trance.
Once I had reached that state of trance, I spoke and somehow knew that someone was listening. I put a lot of emotion in my words and, in a way, made it clear that I wish to change as a person. I wanted to become emotionally strong enough to no break as easily as I did back then (My life was crap at that point).

After that, one thing after another started to happen, which turned my life upside down and forced me to stay strong and “walk through hell like I own the place”.

Azazel twisted my reality and made sure that I would become strong enough that almost nothing would hurt me emotionally. And that’s my current state. I am proud to say that nothing hurts me, anymore. I can concentrate on my goals, while having no problem with what others say or think about me.

I will forever be thankful

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Thank you for being so nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @PathToWealth ! I am new as well, I can’t wait to join the community as well. Hope to see how your journey goes!

1 Like