Hey there demons its me, ya boi

hello my name is levine, im a 20yr old male and while im not entirely new to the magic scene, i wanted to join to learn more and stay on top of these topics. im particularly interested in loki, and want to know if anyone could share their experiences with him? thanks a ton, its nice to meet you all :black_heart:

2 Likes

Omg omg omg yes I got your title reference #boogaera

3 Likes

Hope you find what you’re looking for!

1 Like

I work with Loki a lot same with his brother Odin but I rarely work with Vili/Hoenir. My experience with him have been more with working with my oracle deck as well as my runes and in etheric projection. I made a new sigil that links him and myself by having him empower it kind of like a way to evoke or invoke him by simply meditating on the bindrune. Of course I had to find the right him instead of thoughtforms of him. It was a bit hard to be honest at first lol. Which is my profile picture.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard Levine👋🏾

1 Like

Please tell us something about your experience.

What do you practice?

How long have you pracriced?

What areas of magick do you have experience in?

1 Like

Capture
I don’t recognize you, boi.
Better provide the info DarkestKnight asked you so we can get to know you.

3 Likes

Loki​:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

The “hey there demons it me ya boi” is a saying that Shane from Buzzfeed unsolved would say when at a haunted house location

3 Likes

thank you for sharing this with me! im extremely interested in working with him, as ive always felt a connection towards him. :black_heart:

1 Like

I did a ritual with him and Odin just last night, the feeling was honestly amazing and I hope you get to experience with him as well

2 Likes