Hey-o

Hey.
I’m Amanda. But I’d prefer to go by AC while online.

This forum and site seemed like excellent resources to keep exploring and expanding my knowledge.
I’m definitely still very new although I’ve had a lot of past experiences that keep pulling me back towards the path I’m supposed to walk.

My interest is largely black magick. I’ve only started looking into and going through some of the very helpful posts others have provided.

But my first goal is trying to understand a certain being I’ve interacted with. He appeared in a dream in a very elegant, tailored suit (looked a bit dated in age) and his head was a ram skull (the curling horns.) I don’t remember him speaking. He approached me and left an upside pentagram mark on the inside of my left thigh. I’ve since then felt his presence offering help to meet my goals. I just can’t seem to figure out his name even when I meditate. I’m trying to understand more but I feel like I’m at a stand still.

If anyone has had something similar happen, I’d love to know.

I think for now, I’ll keep going through the forum to get my bearings.

Any suggestions and advice are great! Thank you.

2 Likes

Welcome.

What magick do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What methods and systems do you have experience with?

What brings you to BALG?

The spirit who made his surprise appearance might be Balam or Balaam. He appeareth with three Heads: the first is like that of a Bull; the second is like that of a Man; the third is like that of a Ram.

Welcome to the forum @ac_mac :blush: