Hey, help with the scrying mirror

i was looking today for a good pic frame on every store i saw
well i only found one good egg-shave pic frame at all …
it was good looking and very nice but the problem is i think it is may be too small
its 15X20 cm
what do u think? it is enough?

It’ll do the trick for now. You can scry into virtually anything, especially if you are working by yourself. It’s only “too small” if you believe it is, though by all means get something bigger if you’d like.

The mirror doesn’t have to be round or egg shaped, and it doesn’t even have to be very spendy. I went to a dollar store and picked up a large cheap wall clock for a round one, and a large very cheap square picture frame. I put black paper behind the glass, rather than painting it like others suggest, and they both work fine.

If you want to spend more money, you can certainly get something nice, but if you want it to be round, look at wall clocks as well.

[quote=“redcircle, post:2, topic:1088”]It’ll do the trick for now. You can scry into virtually anything, especially if you are working by yourself. It’s only “too small” if you believe it is, though by all means get something bigger if you’d like.

The mirror doesn’t have to be round or egg shaped, and it doesn’t even have to be very spendy. I went to a dollar store and picked up a large cheap wall clock for a round one, and a large very cheap square picture frame. I put black paper behind the glass, rather than painting it like others suggest, and they both work fine.

If you want to spend more money, you can certainly get something nice, but if you want it to be round, look at wall clocks as well.[/quote]
ok, so its work fine even if its not a big one, yeah?

Yep. You are just going for something you can gaze into. If it’s small, you’ll find yourself holding it closer - like you would a sigil. You should try digging into the older threads, especially for DK the Mage’s threads about scrying devices. Some very interesting discussion. EA also talks about scrying into a glass of water once his skill was refined. I’ve scryed into the fabric on the ceiling of my car. So yea. :slight_smile:

ok, great thnx!

I used a small picture frame that housed a piece of parchment with artwork I had bought outside of the great pyramids. The frame was a gift. I like it when the things I use in magick are gifts from other people.

Second, I took an incense and candle and scorched the back of the glass black. Adding a coat of black glossy spray paint. Then I opened gateways from BOA placing each one inside the mirror on paper or cardboard. I included the parchment from Egypt as it depicted Egyptian God’s and magickal symbols. Then I sealed it with blood and semen. I placed my quarts on top of the frame and left it to charge on my alter…I haven’t seen my quarts since. lol I hope this helps ya a bit.

Zekariah

The one that I use in the Mastering Divination and Mastering Evocation courses is an oval picture frame as well, following very similar methods as above!

Sounds great. In TBOA check ou the sigil for the Dark Preists, it’s oval shaped too. Just saying :wink: