Hey guys just signed up and introducing myself

I’ll be honest im not totally sure what all this is but I think I have an inkling.

I’ve been reading posts and trying to link them to what’s been happening in my life to get answers and make sure I’m not crazy lol.

I will be creating a new post to see if there are any people in London that would like to meet up and talk about things/explain things. I can see already that there are quite a few Londoners on here. I’m excited for this new path that I believe I’ve found and hope to learn more.

Please feel free to DM me if there’s anyone looking to train/teach a newbie. I hope you all have a good day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome.

Do you have any experience in magick?

Hi DarkestKnight

None at all! :’(

At least I think so and if I do then only 0.5%. I’m not even sure what magick is at this stage

I’ve just signed up to try and find some answers

1 Like

Thank you for answering, and, again, welcome to the rabbit hole :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi and welcome.
Perhaps you could post a couple of your questions out there. For sure there is someone here that can help or at least point you in the right direction.

Thank you Aprentiz

Good idea. I keep getting this feeling of becoming an avenger and having powers. I also keep noticing patterns here and there but then all of that seems to go away. I’ve read a few posts now and marvel characters have come up lately so I can see they have some sort of meaning. I just don’t know how it all relates at the moment.

Am I summoning spirits or just feeling spirits in the form of movie characters?

P.S I haven’t tried to do any work on sigils. I’ve only been trying to meditate and open my chakras

I would take a look at what those characters represent. Maybe your’e communicating with spirit in a way thats easiest for you to understand. Do they represent qualities that you lack or desire. This topic could go oh so deep LOL. Are there specific characters that you care to mention on here?

Welcome to the club!

I reccommend starting with this, Ultimate Psychic Senses Guide / Ultimate Astral Senses Guide / Ultimate Spiritual Senses Guide

Then ask your guardians to contact you and look for signs. They will give you symbolic signs and guide you for about a year or so to test if youre ready. As you piece together their messages, they will teach you more. Eventually they will reveal who they are and shit tends to take off from here, i think the first phase is them testing you but it could just be because we have to furhter our knowledge and senses.

After you figure out who your guardian is, thr first entity sent to teach you(initiate you) thats when id start doing evocations and such.

This is from my experience as if you jump straight in your christian dogma will manifest bad experiences.

Hope this helps you find direction in where to begin

I notice you say you dont know what magic is.

Blockquote

Its all in the mind. Magic comes from merging the rational and irrational mind to allow manifestation. There are other methods like evocation and petitioning but if you wanna use your own energy to do your own magic. This is the formula

Hi Aprentiz & SeekerofK

Thanks for your replies. I don’t really know what to make of the avenger characters yet. I felt like I was thor, captain America and perhaps that green alien I can’t remember her name. I don’t know what they symbolise! I wish I knew lol

As for contacting the guardian. How would I do this? I did some meditation earlier and calling out for guidance but not sure if that’s effected anything and I didn’t see anything at the time. Could u give me examples of signs I might see or notice? I think I have been hearing different meanings in the music I listen to lately. Would that be an example? I also took a look into the link, thank you. It was very interesting and I will try to play around with some of the things mentioned there!

Hello Shadownin. Message me privately. There is some advice I can give you. Nice to meet you

Welcome to the forum. This my thread you might find of use.

Just a heads up, as new members, neither of you have the ability to send PMs yet. It is restricted by the system until you reach a certain threshold of activity on the forum.