Hey all! (Introduction)

Hey everyone my name is Rey, new here, found this website and forums super interesting and learnt so much from reading over some topics!
Looking forward to learning more and paving a path for myself to follow down and can’t wait to see what the future holds! And looking forward to connecting with you all and sharing my own experiences.
Cheers!

1 Like

Welcome @Rey94 . Please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. This post doesn’t tell us anything.

How old are you?

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

if not, what areas of magick are you interested in?

Hey I’ve been surrounded by magick since I was very young. Lost touch with it but I’ve been feeling drawn back to it lately and thought I would get back into it again!
I’m 25 from Australia born in New Zealand, mainly practiced my own cultural magick small basics passed down by my elder family members but never felt fulfilled in it.
But I have been deeply interested in the LHP for a very long time since I started to distance myself from my family as most of my magick influence came from them.

1 Like

I’m pretty much looking for guidance and where to start I guess is what I’m really looking for

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the forum.

What areas of magick are you interested in? Knowing that will give you a palce to start.

1 Like

Summoning and working with demons forging bonds with them and learning more about them and learning more about the LHP.
Thank you for welcoming me :grin:

Check out the search function in the forum. If you are looking for evocations methods, spirit enns, spirit encyclopedias. Just search for it and you should be able to find it. Most questions have been asked and answered multiple times.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Will check it out now :grin:

Welcome :blush:, good luck paving your way…

1 Like

Thank you so very much! I look forward to what the future may bring :slight_smile:

Another bloody Kiwi living in Australia! You should be ashamed. Me: NSW Central Coast, of which I remain ashamed.

Al.

1 Like

Hahaha hanging head in shame but heeeyy fellow NSW hey neighbour!! Western Sydney.

From 1963 to June 2005 I lived in western Sydney (Lidcombe/Auburn). Went to Granville Boys’ High School before it became a minimum security prison.

Al.

That’s awesome!! Well I’m glad to have met someone so close to home on this forum :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! Thank you :grin: