Hey 30 year old gay newly awakened

Hey I’m Jace and I’m 30 years old gay and I’m. Newly awakened and I’m a novice so I hope i enjoy it here and learn so much on here things I like to do for fun are play video games and read and write and sing and listen to music and podcasts and I’m a huge Taylor swift fan and a huge Nintendo fan guy I’m empathic and a medium and a very powerful manifestater who comes from a powerful bloodline of practicing witch’s all female by the way on my mom side

1 Like

Welcome @Jace_Rice

Where are you from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any particular system or tradition?

What are your area of magical interest?

1 Like

I still figuring out my path as a witch and my deities that I worship and praise is multiple because my mom is one of the witches that worship and honor multiple deities and so one of them is for me at least it’s Morgana as well as Athena and Artemis and those are the main Three deer teeth that I figured out to help me with my path so far maybe later down the line there could be others, but I haven’t heard them calling yet or figured it out yet, but I will definitely update this when I do

You have not answered any of my questions.

I’ve been practicing for about seven years, but still discovering my path I am from the US and the traditions i normally practice is working with the earth like my mom and I don’t have that much experience with magic at the moment because of not having the equipment since I don’t live with my mom and with not a good job to pay for certain things but I’m slowly saving up money to get stuff to help with getting equipment

I’m still trying to figure out what my area of my magical interest I’m working towards but I still learning and figuring out my path in general

Thank you for elucidating more.

Welcome!
Don’t worry about equipment. There is plenty you can do without any gear. Have a search around this site and you’ll find plenty of options

2 Likes

Welcome!
I agree with @Ragepanda , it’s more important to start doing the thing. Equipment comes later.

Apart from numerous great options on this forum, Jason Louv posted a pretty good video/ short podcast for the (beginning) magickian. I hope it might help you get started.

1 Like

Thank you guys so much for the huge welcome. I really do appreciate it and I can’t wait to dive deeper. I feel like I’m gonna fill at home in this place.

1 Like

And you’re welcome. I’m sorry that I didn’t elaborate further in the first place my bad.

Hello and welcome!