Here is my gift to all of you - I'm sure you're going to love this!

Well, in ancient times Gingers where considered to be the best of warriors you could get. There ferocity could be quite scary on the battlefield.

Red headed men with big beards screaming while ignoring pain from the ongoing battle. That ought to lower the morale of the opposing army.

4 Likes

Yes, I know what I’ll make them do now. You’ve given me a terrific idea. Thanks.

5 Likes

Waiting in excrement(:point_up:︎ ՞ਊ ՞):point_up:

5 Likes

Ohh no… wrote that wrong…

3 Likes

:poop:

Clearly.

4 Likes

One thing…
Make sure they like a good feast.

points at a maiden “Fatch me some mead. It’s time for Ragnarok!”

2 Likes

i heard nothing.
Sensed nothing and no-one.
Saw nothing.

I just had, after my tone turned a bit desperate, i had this short moment
-it wasn’t vivid… it felt more like a small idea, poppong out in my head.

Had him telling me, that he would like to help, but i would block myself.
Well…i yelled, repelled that thought.

But now in a seriousness: what the fuck am i supposed to do?

1 Like

Evoke Yazul, and embrace the ape.

2 Likes

Hm :thinking:Sounds more like invokation, but what do i know?

Nah… we already had that topic.

1 Like

Embrace the ape.

It’s never late

to go ape

3 Likes

… like going out underwear, making noises, and steeling organic bananas, and throwing poop at the police?

I will try to invoke it…some random words to call in into my being.

1 Like

Eat a banana and punch your chest. This would probably put you into the right state of mind.

If Yazul is an Alpha he will likely ignore betas. So show yourself a little, this will always catch the attention of an alpha.

3 Likes

oh…so he lied and didn’t showed up, because by speaking the first words, i thought of bestality XD
naughty little drachir :3 ehehehe

1 Like

You might think I am out of my mind right now or poking fun at all of this…but what if…

…What if I can legit get into a trance by doing this? Beating my chest and acting like an ape?

I have an experiment to do, it seems.

5 Likes

I don’t see why not…
One of the first known cases of humans going into trances was acting like an animal, making weird moves. This was lately know as White People dance.

3 Likes

I mean I don’t see why not. It’s the same as some shamanistic “shape-shifting” practices. You embrace your animalistic nature (which is ape), and get into the frenzy.

4 Likes

Wow we posted that at the same time (at least on my screen). Great minds think alike, it seems. Crazy ones too!

4 Likes

The same on mine…

Are you thinking what I’m thinking…?

Banana milkshake

3 Likes

XD

2 Likes

:banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

5 Likes