Helping Others with Magick & They Give the Credit to Christ

Has anyone here ever decided to do something magickal for someone you care about, some type of good magick like for healing, addiction breaking, or what have you and when the results manifest they give christ the credit for the change in their life because they don’t believe in the occult so you cannot tell them “no that was me” because we would just think you are nuts and that you need to be saved. I hate when that happens, but I help that person anyway because I care about that person and am willing to put all differences in beliefs aside in order to help them.

The most recent time this happened was today, just a few minutes ago. I was asked to film a baptism for a family friend because I am the techy science nerd that everyone goes to for help with filming, photographs, anything technical, scientific, or artsy so I agreed as I have known these people since I was only 6. Their granddaughter was getting baptised and since my dad is a pastor they decided to do it at my dad’s house in his swimming pool.

The granddaughter was only going to be in town for today, they were leaving in a few hours to go back home so we had to do it now. Just then it started raining cats and dogs and I was not about to let my camera get ruined but less selfishly, I also knew how much this meant to my family’s friends. So I made up an excuse and said let me go pee real quick and hopefully the rain will let up before I start filming. I went back to my room so no one would see me acting weird, and basically commanded the rain to stop and it stopped just as suddenly as it came.

I was able to film the entire thing and the second I turned my camera off and stepped back into the house, the rain started pouring again. Since it stopped just long enough for me to film the event, everyone around me started praising christ and thanking him for miraculously stopping the rain just long enough for me to film. I know that doesn’t seem like helping someone in an important way, I have done far more for others than simple things like this, but this is like the 4th time I have helped someone and they give all the credit to christ.

This is not some way of longing for attention or praise, it just irritates me that the people I have helped are unable to know of the true source of where the help came from because they would dismiss me as either being dellusional or evil, so instead they give the credit to their dellusion, their god. I just wish people like this could know and could believe in what I know because if they weren’t so set in their ways, things like this would serve to show them that magick is real. It could be used as proof of magick but instead they see it as proof that god is real and is listening to them.

1 Like

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:1, topic:5703”]Has anyone here ever decided to do something magickal for someone you care about, some type of good magick like for healing, addiction breaking, or what have you and when the results manifest they give christ the credit for the change in their life because they don’t believe in the occult so you cannot tell them “no that was me” because we would just think you are nuts and that you need to be saved. I hate when that happens, but I help that person anyway because I care about that person and am willing to put all differences in beliefs aside in order to help them.

The most recent time this happened was today, just a few minutes ago. I was asked to film a baptism for a family friend because I am the techy science nerd that everyone goes to for help with filming, photographs, anything technical, scientific, or artsy so I agreed as I have known these people since I was only 6. Their granddaughter was getting baptised and since my dad is a pastor they decided to do it at my dad’s house in his swimming pool.

The granddaughter was only going to be in town for today, they were leaving in a few hours to go back home so we had to do it now. Just then it started raining cats and dogs and I was not about to let my camera get ruined but less selfishly, I also knew how much this meant to my family’s friends. So I made up an excuse and said let me go pee real quick and hopefully the rain will let up before I start filming. I went back to my room so no one would see me acting weird, and basically commanded the rain to stop and it stopped just as suddenly as it came.

I was able to film the entire thing and the second I turned my camera off and stepped back into the house, the rain started pouring again. Since it stopped just long enough for me to film the event, everyone around me started praising christ and thanking him for miraculously stopping the rain just long enough for me to film. I know that doesn’t seem like helping someone in an important way, I have done far more for others than simple things like this, but this is like the 4th time I have helped someone and they give all the credit to christ.

This is not some way of longing for attention or praise, it just irritates me that the people I have helped are unable to know of the true source of where the help came from because they would dismiss me as either being dellusional or evil, so instead they give the credit to their dellusion, their god. I just wish people like this could know and could believe in what I know because if they weren’t so set in their ways, things like this would serve to show them that magick is real. It could be used as proof of magick but instead they see it as proof that god is real and is listening to them.[/quote]

Well if they didnt know you did anything they wouldn’t be able to even consider anything but their god as the source.

If you want people to understand magic, its simple, make them, send a bunch of entities to communicate with them, angels of truth preferably. ( keep in mind I couldn’t care less about others so I’ve never done it myself, but I assume it’ll work just as well as anything else)

I might be wrong, but I don’t think that Magick is considered false/doesn’t exist for Christian and Catholic. I’m from a South American Background, and most of the Catholic know that spirits, magick and all exist.

I might be wrong, but I don’t think that Magick is considered false/doesn’t exist for Christian and Catholic. I’m from a South American Background, and most of the Catholic know that spirits, magick and all exist.
[/quote]

They may acknowledge it, but chances are they still consider it “unchristian”

They may acknowledge it, but chances are they still consider it “unchristian”
[/quote]

I hear you. Like E.A said, it’s about which system you believe in. Buddhist or Satanist don’t believe in the Christian Afterlife, some Shamanic current don’t believe in Reincarnation. Even in magick, some believe in Karma, others don’t.

Around here, everyone knows I don’t to go church. I was standing there filming a baptism while wearing a red shirt with black ravens on it and a skull, tattoos, piercings. It’s no secret to these people that I am not christian or that I am into the occult, they still chose me to film it because I am the only one who can get the lighting and sound right. I was even a little taken back when my dad said “we are gathered here today to perform this RITUAL of baptism”. He obviously has a different outlook on rituals than what I do, I had never even heard a christian use the term ritual before.

So what went down in the exorcism? What friends were inside and did they get evicted??

Huh?

LOTS! lol!!!

I just figured I got the result I wanted, so let 'em credit Jesus or the Easter Bunny. I’m still happy. Sometimes it’s kind of annoying, other times I realise it might not be useful for people to be bugging me to help them all the time.

1 Like

At least on this instance, the people have no idea he’s the one performing the miracles. It happened to me the worst way in possible, right where I am back again now in Africa.
These many people came to me, asked me to make things happen for them.
This particular businessman who was amongst the first people to follow me, and to invite me to their country.
Soon after I arrived, word got out that I were in town and Christian Pastors got bothered and jealous, hearing about my helping people.
This Businessman, whom i had been helping from the Uk for at least three years, and who had come to depend on me for every little problem he had, called me to bless his business and perform a ritual to turn things around for him. There is spent a whole afternnon, working in his empty business premises, with candles, incense, evocations, the whiole she-bang. Two weeks later he was attracted away by a pastor who has already been trying to pull him because of his ability to make large donations. Though I had given the man the date when he should see the results he wanted, which was also when he began going to that church. The result manifested themselves and he went around happily telling people how his business was miraculously tuerning around. But he immediately credited his Pastor and Jesus for the work I did. The whole matter made me so angry and i actually emailing him outraged, that he should credit tje Pastor and Jesus for the work i did two weeks earlier.
I told him, we’ll see what happens, when you get in trouble again, whether Jesus can bail you out so easily. I also told him i had the power to change the situation back again, if I wanted to. And i did, because not only had he credited Jesus and the Pastor’s praying powers, the man had also asked him to tell all the people he had met at my meetings that my organisation was ‘satanic’, and the idiot went ahead and did it. many people listened to him and left, while some others he had spoken to came back and toldme what he had said.
I have been hearing about his renewed bgusiness woes… Anf his pastor has not been able to help him.

Being from the Bible Belt, I get pretty tired of hearing all the people around me praise Jesus for every little good thing that happens to them and then saying God works in mysterious ways when their life goes to hell. I experience a certain amount of disgust whenever I see my friends and family prostrate themselves before Jesus and beg him for help rather than actively doing something to make their life better.

When the economy went south several years ago, several of my family members were hit pretty hard by business failures. Rather than actively doing something to improve their situation, they threw their hands up in the air and prayed to Jesus for help. It didn’t do a damn bit of good for them.

1 Like

What Frater said was really what this post was about.

I mean, you could have a magician stand right in front of someone and perform a spell. They tell a woman who has been trying to conceive a child for quite some time, a woman that been to the doctor and spent thousands of dollars on fertility treatment and the doctors told her it would take a downright miracle for her to get pregnant. The magician says, this spell I am doing will work. You will conceive that child you’ve always wanted.

Woman finds out 2 weeks later she is expecting a baby, she kneels down and thanks god for the baby, giving no credit to the magician. That was just an example, but you know what I was getting at.

1 Like

I have helped a few friends in the past that knew I was a magician, they knew I was using a spell to help them, they got the results they wanted. Then several months later they decided to start going to church again, claiming they no longer believe in magick. I said, what about the time when I did … and it worked. You know it produced results because nothing fixed your problem until I did that spell.

One of them said, well I know something happened and I was very thankful for that but I’m just not sure what it was. That was their way of saying, it was basically god that helped them but they did not want to admit that to me for fear of making me angry or hurt. The other one clearly admitted, yes it was real and it worked but ever since I have been terrified by this occult stuff, I started reading up on it because I was thrilled that it actually worked, but since delving deeper into this stuff scary things have been happening that I cannot explain. So that friend knew what really happened, but turned to church out of fear.

I have not helped any friends since, just the family friends the other day which wasn’t much, but I have known those people almost my entire life and they have always been good to me despite the fact I dress like a black magician on a tv show or something.

Huh?[/quote]

I think it’s time to put the bong away, Jakob420. :slight_smile:

I quit puffing. Didn’t raven say he/she filmed am exorcism?? Or am i having a flash back?

Lol fuck me just read baptism lol sorry guys ha

I don,t know any christian do not thank the “o mighty” when something good is happening or to blame the devil aka satan 'the bad one" when something wrong is getting in their way!That,s the brain washing unfortunately!

November said she filmed a baptism. As.in,a christening RITUAL performed by her dad,the pastor.

Food for thought from their perspective god did answer their prayer. Maybe their god influenced you to do a ritual thereby manifesting their desire, one cannot know this. All you can know is that you did a ritual and it worked, that is from your perspective. And from their point of view is that they trusted that god would ensure good weather, that’s from their perspective. Meanwhile there is possible that someone else in the area did a ritual for a weather change.

Your ritual worked from your perspective and that’s all you need or can know, truth really does depend on frame of reference, hope this makes sense :slight_smile: