Helpful creative visualization techniques

Here’s a couple of techniques i tried and had success with.

Not all them are purely magickal but they had strong effects on me.

It’s a mix of different magicians : Jason Miller, Jason Augustus Newcomb, Ariel Gatoga or Richard Webster.

All those techniques need you to have a mind temple or at least being able to have some sort of mental space.

1. The attracting/banishing mirrors.

Project two mirrors in your mind eye. The left one is the past one, the right one is the present/future.

Think of something you want out of your life. Start shaping it. See it becoming an energy ball/wave. See the color, the dominant element its made of… Feel it spiralizing around you. Feed it with all the emotions linked to it.

State your intention.

See the left mirror becoming a portal to the void (or to the realm that match the situation… If you want to banish sadness you can see a realm of water)

With your will, push the energy into the mirror.

Feel it living your body and your life.

“By the power of magick, i banish you out of my life. Be gone.” See the mirror absorbing the power you are sending to it.

When you feel that is enough. You can state a strong “BANISHED”.

See the portal closing. The left mirror becomes a simple mirror again.

You can see it shattering to add extra spice.

Now turn to the right mirror. See it becoming a portal to what you want to attract. Visualize what kind of things you want in your life. Think of the element, the color, the smell, the feel.

State your intention “From this moment on, I intent to breath that_____ in me and around me.”

Inhale, see the power leaving the mirror and being around you. See it becoming a cone of power/giant sphere.

See yourself with your new quality/things you want.

Then, with your exhale… Push again the power in the mirror.

See the scene in the mirror.

With strong will, see the mirror shining into your mental room.

“From this moment on, this is my reality.”

Once again see the mirror becoming a simple mirror.

1. Transformative fire.

Go into your mind space.

Project the image of a fire. See it becoming violet.

“I call for the transformative divine power of fire and the improving quality of violet.”

State clearly in your mind that this fire is highly transmutative.

"Whatever be placed in this fire will be changed for my highest good (harm none…)

Take a moment to think what is a problem in your life.

“I call for the thoughtform of_______”

Like the previous exercice, see the problem shaping into something. It can an energy ball, a tarot card, a creature…

Project every memory, feeling, etc into it.

Then throw it into the fire.

See the fire and the violet color changing it. Feel how good it is.

See now the new shape of what you transmutate.

With your breath, attract it to you.

2 Likes