Help!

How can I ease my mind, I’m at work currently super stressed over my man. I know my binding spell is supposed to go into full effect on may 1st but I’m being impatient, I need help to distract myself or ease my mind. I’ve been fine recently but this morning the distance is really bothering me . Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you !

3 Likes

Centering and grounding meditations may help

4 Likes

Meditation will do the trick here.

2 Likes

Yes meditation for sure.

1 Like

Chakra clearing meditation for sure. And when you are feeling anxious and or depression over something that is like a storm of thoughts I prefer guided meditations. Ill post my favorite chakra meditation here in a moment

3 Likes
4 Likes

Id burn white sage incense and bathe with florida water and love soap

2 Likes

What would it take to distract yourself?

What has dustracted you in the past from thi ngs you needed/wanted to concentrate on, like homework when you were younger, maybe revising for exams?

If you can find out what really reels your mind in, you can use it.

3 Likes

Do whatever you like to do that will distract you.
Yes, meditation does help, but that could lead to another problem if you happen to think of him during meditation now your giving full attention to him.

So just do whatever ya like ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

@Virgowitch, Try using an amethyst!

3 Likes

Thank you everyone! I am definitely going to listen to that meditation tonight before bed and try to ground myself and think of other things. I can say I feel a lot better after posting this, thank you for all your positivite vibes !

2 Likes

How would I use it ? I have two piece of amethyst one is a pendant and one is a chunk from a geode

1 Like

Meditate on it like you would a grounding meditation. Only difference is the crystal is what your grounding to.

2 Likes

Use it as pendant over your thymus gland. You can also put into water, let it sit at least for a full hour then drink the water. :wink:

1 Like

Ohh okay :ok_hand:t4: thank you

1 Like

Sounds simple, thank you so much :+1:t4:

1 Like

@Virgowitch. I understood your question as a need for something easy and practical! Blessings!

1 Like